Producer looking for serious rappers/singers/producers to team up with!

bobby_tonev

What's up everybody I'm lloking for people to team up, here's what I'm looking for
My name is Bobby Tonev. I am 19, I am from Bulgaria and I came to the States 6 months ago to study Commercial Record Production in Long Beach, but the real reason why I came here was to pursue my dream to be a music producer. Until now I’ve been kinda laying low, but recently I decided that I’ve become good enough so that I can start to pursue it. I was planning a different strategy but now I decided to look for people to work with and team up. The main thing I wanna say is that I am dead serious about what I do and I want the people I work with to be serious too. I don’t do this **** for fun. I have uploaded 4 beats to show my skills: Ok, They're not allowing me to post links, so just go to soundclick.com/borislav1tonev
hi-fi What I’m looking for:
Rappers/singers:
The main things I’m looking for in the people I wanna work with are 1) seriousness and 2)talent/skills. As I said, I am serious about what I do and if I’m gonna get together with somebody to do a song, I will be expecting two things from them. First, we’re gonna work hard till we make the song a banger, and then we’re gonna work hard to get people to hear it. I want to emphasize this part. I’m not looking for someone cool to have fun with and make a cool song with and that’s it. I’m looking for serious performers (doesn’t matter singers or rappers or bands), who are serious and don’t only perform in front of the mirror in their rooms, but people who are trying to get their music out there (gigs, radio,). That’s gonna work a different way with everyone, of course. Some people may already be on their way, getting gigs and radioplay and selling mixtapes. Other might not, but that’s not so important to me. Like I said, important to me is the seriousness, talent and the willingness to do it. One other thing – I wanna make it clear that I’m not just selling the beats that I have. I have uploaded them to show my skills. What I want to do is meet the person, get together and create something together, not just me giving the artist a beat. One last thing, I’m not sure I made that clear already, but I am looking for somebody to really team up. I don’t just wanna spend a few days at the studio and that’s it. I want to have a partner, to do the work outside the studio, to help each other make it in the game.
Producers:
Ok, the deal with producers is a little different. My situation right now, basically I’m a nobody right now, but I think I have what it takes and I’m trying to make it. So I want somebody like me, to team up and help eachother – maybe work together, but mainly to promote our demos. Basically someone to get together, help eachother out to hand CD’s, stalk industry people and give them demos and stuff like that. Basically if you believe you’re a good producer and are trying to make it right now, there’s probably something we can do for each other.
Ok, Ima stop writing coz This **** is getting too long.
Rappers, Singers, Producers –known, unknown doesn’t matter let’s unite!
p.s. I just over that post and I just wanna say I’m not as crazy as that **** makes me look. Peace.

i am interested and serious .

lets network seriously email me at famethakid@aol.comMy name is Bobby Tonev. I am 19, I am from Bulgaria and I came to the States 6 months ago to study Commercial Record Production in Long I was planning a different strategy but now I decided to look for people to work with and team up. The main thing I wanna say is that I am dead serious about what I do and I want the people I work with to be serious too. I don’t do this **** for fun. I have uploaded 4 beats to show my skills: Ok, They're not allowing me to post links, so just go to soundclick.com/borislav1tonev
hi-fi What I’m looking for:
Rappers/singers:
The main things I’m looking for in the people I wanna work with are 1) seriousness and 2)talent/skills. As I said, I am serious about what I do and if I’m gonna get together with somebody to do a song, I will be expecting two things from them. First, we’re gonna work hard till we make the song a banger, and then we’re gonna work hard to get people to hear it. I want to emphasize this part. I’m not looking for someone cool to have fun with and make a cool song with and that’s it. I’m looking for serious performers (doesn’t matter singers or rappers or bands), who are serious and don’t only perform in front of the mirror in their rooms, but people who are trying to get their music out there (gigs, radio,). That’s gonna work a different way with everyone, of course. Some people may already be on their way, getting gigs and radioplay and selling mixtapes. Other might not, but that’s not so important to me. Like I said, important to me is the seriousness, talent and the willingness to do it. One other thing – I wanna make it clear that I’m not just selling the beats that I have. I have uploaded them to show my skills. What I want to do is meet the person, get together and create something together, not just me giving the artist a beat. One last thing, I’m not sure I made that clear already, but I am looking for somebody to really team up. I don’t just wanna spend a few days at the studio and that’s it. I want to have a partner, to do the work outside the studio, to help each other make it in the game.
Producers:
Ok, the deal with producers is a little different. My situation right now, basically I’m a nobody right now, but I think I have what it takes and I’m trying to make it. So I want somebody like me, to team up and help eachother – maybe work together, but mainly to promote our demos. Basically someone to get together, help eachother out to hand CD’s, stalk industry people and give them demos and stuff like that. Basically if you believe you’re a good producer and are trying to make it right now, there’s probably something we can do for each other.
Ok, Ima stop writing coz This **** is getting too long.
Rappers, Singers, Producers –known, unknown doesn’t matter let’s unite!
p.s. I just over that post and I just wanna say I’m not as crazy as that **** makes me look. Peace.[/quote]

Hey there, AO here

How ya doing my man, i have actually been on the look for a producer to work with as a partnership. I live in CT, hartford, but you can check out my work, I have one mixtape out right now, i have my own microphone and computer to record with i have just been looking for someone to work with in terms of beats and engineering. I like ya style and you can check the work at myspace.com/djboiss and if you type in AO on datpiff.com my tape is the Oh Gimme A Chance volume 1. Like you im trying to get my name out there..and im down for making real hip-hop so if your interested contact me nalismusic@hotmail.com

replying

Hello,
My name is Tricee. I am replying to your poster because I am interested in accompanying you on making a song. The only issue I'm concerned about is location. I'm currently in Montgomery, Alabama. I really, really would like to with a serious producer.

Thanks,
Tricee

HEy i live in miami and just as you are looking for a serious rapper am looking for a serious producer so we can make some hits up in dis fo real you know i mean dis is my dream gon realitty if i could kill a garageband track imagine wat me n you can do check out myspace.com/mintsuperfresh den lets get something started am in the kendall area dough

Tryin to blow up serious!!!!!

My name is dj deceptacon aka torres young naturally talent rapper im trying to do things big i work hard always tryin to write new hot music. I know youll be impressed check it out on myspace but im dj deceptacon i need the right producer and i know i can hit it big. i can perform too

I'm better than everyone here no doubt check me out myspace.com/jmannie210 u need me i meet all ur requirements

hye bro
My name is Steve Nwate originally from Nigeria.I am a verry good singer that is very serious.My dream is to become a professional singer.I sing in the church as a choir leader but i want to go somwere with my singing.Plese contact my email stevechelsea7@hotmail.com

ay wats up hit mii up im a rapper and im 15 ii stay in long beach,ca ii have rapped in studios and im gonna put a couple of songs on myspace but yea hit mii up in my email verduzco.salvador@yahoo.com

Back