Producer looking for serious rappers/singers/producers to team up with!

I admire this dude's drive and passion. And I wish you all the best, even if I personally think your beats sound like an Atari game.

You really seem to be serious about what you do. I want you to know how much I respect that. I am a rapper that loves what i do and am serious about it to. If you want someone to team up with then please hit me up. If you really are as serious as you say you are you will know that I am the right person for the job. I would also like to stress the fact that music should be fun. I understand that you are serious, but I also like to have fun while still being serious. Hit me up. SwattEmail@gmail.com

Last edited by a moderator:
young male/ rapstar/vocalist

hello my name is eryc peck but i go by the stage name pecky or peck or dj pecky or young peck. I have a beautiful voice and can also rap very well. I am also a dj and am very talented on the turn tables. i am also a business man and would love to get more into the game and make it big. i am an extreme hard worker and am willing to do whatever it takes. just let me know at erycpeck@gmail.com

Last edited:
email me at cortezproduction@hotmail.com im a serious producer looking to make some good music

SUPPORT THE MOVEMENT

Hi

Hi, my name's Vernon Brown. I think you've got some potential with some time under your belt. I am a serious artist. Very passionate about music in general no matter the genre. If your are interested in a rapper I'm your man. One thing tho. I make music because i love it. Yes, I have fun with what I do. I'm currently just deciding to take my music more serious. I'm not looking for a hit song. I'm looking for a career in what I do. Hip hop is a major thing to me so if you are looking for a partner I'm going to expect you to grow further into what you do as well. Music is a movement. There is constant growth. Every day as we speak music is in growth. I currently do not have any mixtapes out or nothing really. the beat aspect is where I lack. I am in continuous growth and with the right path I believe my material will go places. I believe in my music. My style's a lil different from what you may be used of. Like I said you will have to grow with me if you will work with me. My style's kinda a mixture. My main style's of course hardcore but what may catch you off guard is that my style is integrated with a christian background. It may not sound that way but it definitely is integrated in my music. I stay true to myself by all means in what I do. Ima real dude thats just me but aside from all that if you are interested in business hit me up at gmail under evrythngoriginal or you can hit me up on facebook n look me up under Iamabreatheoffreshair Iwillflossuntilthecrestwares. I look forward to hearing back from you. Stay up n kp doin what you do. God bless

Hi my name is Tosin i love to sing, and i take it very seriously because it my talent i would like to take that talent to another level so if you need a singer im rite here thnx!

Hey wassup im a 17 year old hispanic rapper/producer from miami if your looking for artists for your beats check me out i havent really been producing lately but im down to hop on beats and i pay for studio time so the quality will be good.

I feel you. Im a rapper, but its hard to get my music out without a producer. maybe you are that producer, i saw you had a website up there, im going to check it out. Do you have beats on there thaat i can listen to. Anyway, maybe we could hook up some how and make some great music.

Back