Producer looking for serious rappers/singers/producers to team up with!

I need this

Hi my name is donniece and i never looked for a gig like this before but the urge to show people my talent of singing is burning me and my friend gloria want to be in a group together and show the world our talent so send me a message at walldonniece@yahoo.com thank you for reading this and it would mean so much to us people to team up, here's what I'm looking for
My name is Bobby Tonev. I am 19, I am from Bulgaria and I came to the States 6 months ago to study Commercial Record Production in Long Beach, but the real reason why I came here was to pursue my dream to be a music producer. Until now I’ve been kinda laying low, but recently I decided that I’ve become good enough so that I can start to pursue it. I was planning a different strategy but now I decided to look for people to work with and team up. The main thing I wanna say is that I am dead serious about what I do and I want the people I work with to be serious too. I don’t do this **** for fun. I have uploaded 4 beats to show my skills: Ok, They're not allowing me to post links, so just go to soundclick.com/borislav1tonev
hi-fi What I’m looking for:
Rappers/singers:
The main things I’m looking for in the people I wanna work with are 1) seriousness and 2)talent/skills. As I said, I am serious about what I do and if I’m gonna get together with somebody to do a song, I will be expecting two things from them. First, we’re gonna work hard till we make the song a banger, and then we’re gonna work hard to get people to hear it. I want to emphasize this part. I’m not looking for someone cool to have fun with and make a cool song with and that’s it. I’m looking for serious performers (doesn’t matter singers or rappers or bands), who are serious and don’t only perform in front of the mirror in their rooms, but people who are trying to get their music out there (gigs, radio,). That’s gonna work a different way with everyone, of course. Some people may already be on their way, getting gigs and radioplay and selling mixtapes. Other might not, but that’s not so important to me. Like I said, important to me is the seriousness, talent and the willingness to do it. One other thing – I wanna make it clear that I’m not just selling the beats that I have. I have uploaded them to show my skills. What I want to do is meet the person, get together and create something together, not just me giving the artist a beat. One last thing, I’m not sure I made that clear already, but I am looking for somebody to really team up. I don’t just wanna spend a few days at the studio and that’s it. I want to have a partner, to do the work outside the studio, to help each other make it in the game.
Producers:
Ok, the deal with producers is a little different. My situation right now, basically I’m a nobody right now, but I think I have what it takes and I’m trying to make it. So I want somebody like me, to team up and help eachother – maybe work together, but mainly to promote our demos. Basically someone to get together, help eachother out to hand CD’s, stalk industry people and give them demos and stuff like that. Basically if you believe you’re a good producer and are trying to make it right now, there’s probably something we can do for each other.
Ok, Ima stop writing coz This **** is getting too long.
Rappers, Singers, Producers –known, unknown doesn’t matter let’s unite!
p.s. I just over that post and I just wanna say I’m not as crazy as that **** makes me look. Peace.[/QUOTE]

Please email me!

I FeeL YOU man. i need to have a real conversation with you man.STOP RITE HERE, this is the final stop you have to make man, i read what you have to say and lemme tell you man. IT HIT ME HARD! Im only 13, i know i might be a little jit to you , BUT trust me im in the buisness you feel me. im close with a few artist, for example USHER, and all i need is a producer to give him my mixtape man. you make the perfect one from what i read. u bout WORK and im honestly bout it 2 AND I FEEL THAT you know i have to make a point in this world to the little kids , that it dont matta if you a female, you can RAP TOO. YOU DONT ONLY HAVE TO SING OR DANCE . you know?. man ima be the miniture NICKI MINAJ.lol. you should hear my skills you would go bald IF YOU HEARD my skills. RITE NOW IVE PLANNED AN ALBUM OUT, SO ALL I NEED IS BEATS, AND THE MAIN HIT THAT MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY LOVE IS THIS ONE I MADE CALLED "i love being me", and "throwing up the money". HIT ME UP so WE CAN START OUR BUISNESS please, and thank u .OH mah STAGE NAME is iPPY..... so me "iPPY", and you will HIT THIS MUSIK GAME LIKE NO OTHER. im tyhe right one to choose, you just have to make the rite decision FORGET MAH AGE. listen to what i gotta SAY. ----contact me at randeshaellis@hotmail.com PLEASE! and ima tell you more about myself .THNKXZ ;)

eyyy yo wats gud bro

eyyyy im down for that but idk if u understand spanish thats all i rap u feel me i just moved here from Puerto Rico and tryin to find a studio or something but just hit me up here my myspace is myspace.com/pumasfamily got 2 songs there

hey, my name is ashleigh and i am a singer and looking for a producer to help get me noticed. I am only 15 but its a great time to start i have got experience singing in school and in stage classes. I sing lots of stuff but prefere pop and R&B.
If i had a chance i would pull out of school and record anywere. i live in the uk but willing to travel.

What's up everybody I'm lloking for people to team up, here's what I'm looking for
My name is Bobby Tonev. I am 19, I am from Bulgaria and I came to the States 6 months ago to study Commercial Record Production in Long Beach, but the real reason why I came here was to pursue my dream to be a music producer. Until now I’ve been kinda laying low, but recently I decided that I’ve become good enough so that I can start to pursue it. I was planning a different strategy but now I decided to look for people to work with and team up. The main thing I wanna say is that I am dead serious about what I do and I want the people I work with to be serious too. I don’t do this **** for fun. I have uploaded 4 beats to show my skills: Ok, They're not allowing me to post links, so just go to soundclick.com/borislav1tonev
Rappers/singers:
The main things I’m looking for in the people I wanna work with are 1) seriousness and 2)talent/skills. As I said, I am serious about what I do and if I’m gonna get together with somebody to do a song, I will be expecting two things from them. First, we’re gonna work hard till we make the song a banger, and then we’re gonna work hard to get people to hear it. I want to emphasize this part. I’m not looking for someone cool to have fun with and make a cool song with and that’s it. I’m looking for serious performers (doesn’t matter singers or rappers or bands), who are serious and don’t only perform in front of the mirror in their rooms, but people who are trying to get their music out there (gigs, radio,). That’s gonna work a different way with everyone, of course. Some people may already be on their way, getting gigs and radioplay and selling mixtapes. Other might not, but that’s not so important to me. Like I said, important to me is the seriousness, talent and the willingness to do it. One other thing – I wanna make it clear that I’m not just selling the beats that I have. I have uploaded them to show my skills. What I want to do is meet the person, get together and create something together, not just me giving the artist a beat. One last thing, I’m not sure I made that clear already, but I am looking for somebody to really team up. I don’t just wanna spend a few days at the studio and that’s it. I want to have a partner, to do the work outside the studio, to help each other make it in the game.
Producers:
Ok, the deal with producers is a little different. My situation right now, basically I’m a nobody right now, but I think I have what it takes and I’m trying to make it. So I want somebody like me, to team up and help eachother – maybe work together, but mainly to promote our demos. Basically someone to get together, help eachother out to hand CD’s, stalk industry people and give them demos and stuff like that. Basically if you believe you’re a good producer and are trying to make it right now, there’s probably something we can do for each other.
p.s. I just over that post and I just wanna say I’m not as crazy as that **** makes me look. Peace.

Hit me up

yd@yungdub.com

Hey what up bobssss

i like the way you think.i digg it all,thats why i am writing you here,im a writer composer,only thing i cant do is make my own sound,we could use eachother, less abuse eachother, interrested hearing more from me let know

God bless

---------- Post added 04-02-2010 at 03:03 PM ---------- Previous post was 04-01-2010 at 06:17 PM ----------

Hi i am DH,bin writing for a while,my lyrics skill are very versatile,she's a she very clear statement,listen do that song,i can do more.....

God bless

What's up everybody I'm lloking for people to team up, here's what I'm looking for
Rappers/singers:
Producers:
p.s. I just over that post and I just wanna say I’m not as crazy as that **** makes me look. Peace.

i am young and i dont know how to work this that much but bobby i could help u i have a groupe of rappers who r seriouse and i have one girl singer who is realy good so please email me at georgenefedro@hotmail.com if u r interested i have been doing this since i was 13 i been raping and i aint the best out of my groupe we r looking to get seriouse and make songs publish and every thing we could help eachother out i am george aka gothic let me know if u r intertested if u r we will show u not a song but us raping ty bye god bless

Hello, my name is arianna aka arie & of course I'm a rapper I've been waiting on a chance like this so just let me know when u want me to spit a verse for you. if not good luck with song peace & love @R!3- alexanderarianna@yahoo.com

---------- Post added at 11:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

Last edited:
If youre really as serious about this as I am I think I got what youre lookin for. Im a rapper with new ideas constantly flowing in my head everyday. I dont have tha same sound as other rappers (Gangsta rap, rap about girls, cars, money etc). Ive got a new flow that Im lookin to get out there. playa565d@msn.com Seriously...contact me

Back