Pop artist looking for producer/collaborator

Josephdelarosa

My name is Joseph i make pop/alternative music im inspired by kanye, frank ocean, the beach boys, radiohead and nirvana. Im a songwriter and i compose my songs but need someone to help me materialize my ideas i need someone that uses real instruments (guitars) but is good at softwares and vsts and stuff im working on an album but its frustrating not being able to make my dreams come true because of lack of resources and i still haven't found someone that wants to start from the bottom with me most people wanna work with a fully established artist but i promise it will be more rewarding in the long run if you took a chance with someone passionate that is willing to work extremely hard to get somewhere. In addition ill give you 50 bucks and ill be your friend yay :))

Sounds like your looking for a very professional producer, most of us on this site are just doing this as a hobby or aspire to be professional in the future. Someone who composes original music with real instruments will cost you quite a lot, definately more than 50 bucks. Buying your own instruments and spending a few months learning to play them and to use a DAW could be a lot cheaper and more beneficial for you.

Good luck though dude, I hope you find somebody to help you.

Back