Placement Opportunities - UPDATED DAILY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank a milli again

---------- Post added 09-07-2012 at 10:05 AM ---------- Previous post was 08-31-2012 at 06:55 AM ----------

this is great!!!

I'm actually an A&R on my homie's next album. His name is Toolez. He was signed to Black Wall Street and now ghostwrites, song writes, raps, and is an executive producer. He's in the studio with The Game and Moneygang all the time. If the beats are dope enough he uses them for The Game and other artists that are more recognized. If you want an industry link hit me up. I was just put on to this site and am definitely interested in what I'm hearing so far. We'll listen through all of the beats you got too. We listen to the whole beat too, not just fast forwarding to preview it to see if its hot. If you got those transitions and change-ups that make the beat pop then we dig it. Basically I'm out here looking for those hungry producers who want to make it. There is a lot of untapped potential.

There is a few ways I go about it too. I'm in constant contact with him and can usually give you feedback and let you know what he thinks about the beats. He doesn't have time for that, but you can contact him directly if you want. No response is guaranteed though. As of right now, you can send beats anyway you want, until he's back out on the road. If we like it then we'll contact you to discuss pricing and all that.

You can reach me via private message cause I can't even post my email for whatever reason...

Also google TOOLEZ SLEEPLESS DREAMS and you'll see the link for his last mixtape with BLACK WALL STREET at the top.

I'm actually an A&R on my homie's next album. His name is Toolez. He was signed to Black Wall Street and now ghostwrites, song writes, raps, and is an executive producer. He's in the studio with The Game and Moneygang all the time. If the beats are dope enough he uses them for The Game and other artists that are more recognized. If you want an industry link hit me up. I was just put on to this site and am definitely interested in what I'm hearing so far. We'll listen through all of the beats you got too. We listen to the whole beat too, not just fast forwarding to preview it to see if its hot. If you got those transitions and change-ups that make the beat pop then we dig it. Basically I'm out here looking for those hungry producers who want to make it. There is a lot of untapped potential.

There is a few ways I go about it too. I'm in constant contact with him and can usually give you feedback and let you know what he thinks about the beats. He doesn't have time for that, but you can contact him directly if you want. No response is guaranteed though. As of right now, you can send beats anyway you want, until he's back out on the road. If we like it then we'll contact you to discuss pricing and all that.

You can reach me via private message cause I can't even post my email for whatever reason...

Also google TOOLEZ SLEEPLESS DREAMS and you'll see the link for his last mixtape with BLACK WALL STREET at the top.

Feeling dudes music. Let me know if I can still submit beats.

you should also check out BeatPlacements.com. they provide email addresses for major label artists currently looking for beats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back