Placement Opportunities - UPDATED DAILY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toastaz

What's up guys?

Thought i would start a thread here, keeping you guys updated on the latest placement opportunities. Be sure to check back daily because i will update this thread frequently!
So far, these are the artists i have email addresses for:

editors note 18/8/2014

the website gotbeatsfor.com no longer exists so following the links will not work

[UPDATE 08/08]Meek Mill
[UPDATE 08/08]Murphy Lee
Wes Fif
Trae Tha Truth
The Outlawz
DJ Scream
Dion Primo
Rock City
Vado
Kid Ink
Genasis
Laws
Ice Berg
2 Pistols
Black Cobain
LowKey
Tyrese
Playboy Tre
G. Malone
A-Mafia
Dizzee Rascal
Juelz Santana
Erk Tha Jerk
Immortal Technique
Gunplay
Pill
Hollywood Henry
Murphy Lee
Capone
Krayzie Bone
Boogz Boogetz
Yung Berg
PoeBoy Music Group
Brisco
Killa Kyleon
Nu Jerzey Devil
Keri Hilson
DJ Deuce
DJ Lazy K
Torch
Collie Buddz
Ludacris
Chopper City
Trademark Da Skydiver
Kardinal Offishall
Richkidd
Skillz
Petey Pablo
Young Buck
Skyzoo
Juveyel
Ice Burgandy
40 Glocc
V.I.C.
730 Dips
Chevy Woods
Shawty Lo
Emilio Rojas
Donny Goines
Huey
Lil Wyte
Pilot
Riff Raff SODMG
Wiley
Nipsey Hussle
Sean Garrett
Young Chris

Hope this will help your career!

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks..btw grand hustle is looking for beats and songs..so if you have beats and need a songwriter hmu asap!

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks man this is great. I remember a lot of these guys on the pay to submit sites a few years back. Nice to see the pricey middle men being taken out.

Uhhh...Never say you would do anything because the music industry is shady and someone may just take you up on your offer.

eqqla0.gif

We got a reply from kid Ink!.. all he said was"craaaaaaazy beats man!" lol thats all no conversation after that.. Hopefully that means hes writting to them

Thank you for all the positive replies guys!
I really hope you will get some great placements through the site!

As i said i will update this thread daily to keep you guys up to date, so today's requests:

[UPDATE 08/08]Meek Mill
[UPDATE 08/08]Murphy Lee

I will also edit the first post so y'all will see whats new in an instant.
Be quick with the Meek Mill one though, because i got a feeling that one will fill up real quick!

Last edited:
yea but how can you ever build a relationship with ONE producer/beatmaker if you got 1000 other niggas blowing your email up with the same approach?

I would rather network with twitter.

yea but how can you ever build a relationship with ONE producer/beatmaker if you got 1000 other niggas blowing your email up with the same approach?

I would rather network with twitter.

Its still 1000 other niggas tryna network thru twitter...you should never shut out any opportunity to contact an artist
Just my opinion

---------- Post added at 06:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 PM ----------

I see you from Richmond @SkullSouth are you going to the Urban Music Producers Expo on 9/11

yea i feel you and yea me and my co-producer gonna get a booth in it..im hoping to get alot of necessary networking done when it comes. you going?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back