Placement Opportunities - UPDATED DAILY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even when you do send the beats to the exact email. What's with the few mins to few days later thing about your message not going through. As in the email you sent it to don't even exist? That be confusing.

I tried it also a number of times and then I got two or three responses, but yeah like you said, a lot of them just are like the email address was deleted or something & they didn't go through to the recipient,

BeatBo$$ B
JANIE MACK RECORDS

listen man, sending your beats to these emails is dumb...first of all im sure half of the people sending beats to these people dont even have copywrites to their beats...dont sit here and think ppl wont 1:remake your beat using same melodies and shit but with different instruments...or 2.straight up steal yur shit...if one of these big time rappers happen to use your beat and your paperwork aint in order...your ****ed, and im willin to bet yu aint got lawyer money to even think about a lawsuit. i see ppl on twitter all the time talkin about they got "over 1000 industry connects holla at me"...FOH...unless you get an email directly from the artist dont waste your time...you can send them beats all day dont mean they even gonna open your email, waste of time honestly...people thirsty for industry emails are simply lazy and have no concept of actually really going out to shows and networking with these rappers face to face...thats how yu garenteed they atleast gonna hear your shit if yu meet them in person and hand them a CD with copywritten material...throw the dam cd on stage if yu have too...as long as your shit copywritten yu really have no worries

listen man, sending your beats to these emails is dumb...first of all im sure half of the people sending beats to these people dont even have copywrites to their beats...dont sit here and think ppl wont 1:remake your beat using same melodies and shit but with different instruments...or 2.straight up steal yur shit...if one of these big time rappers happen to use your beat and your paperwork aint in order...your ****ed, and im willin to bet yu aint got lawyer money to even think about a lawsuit. i see ppl on twitter all the time talkin about they got "over 1000 industry connects holla at me"...FOH...unless you get an email directly from the artist dont waste your time...you can send them beats all day dont mean they even gonna open your email, waste of time honestly...people thirsty for industry emails are simply lazy and have no concept of actually really going out to shows and networking with these rappers face to face...thats how yu garenteed they atleast gonna hear your shit if yu meet them in person and hand them a CD with copywritten material...throw the dam cd on stage if yu have too...as long as your shit copywritten yu really have no worries

Couldn't agree more, not worth the risk! This seems so so dodgy to me man...

Although you do have some valid points, a lot of these artist post their emails up on twitter ASKING producers to send them beats, which I'm sure is how the OP acquired the emails, cause there are websites who track these particular tweets and post them for producers, like this one

Beat Placements | Placement Opportunities, Remix Contest & More

Will be in the studio with Toolez in the next couple of weeks.

Prisoner of the Moment Mixtape with Black Wall Street Featuring The Game and Robin Thicke (Beats by Just Blaze and Swizz Beats and more)
https://soundcloud.com/toolez

"Hollywood High Feat. Mele" (Video)
Toolez feat. Mele - "Hollywood High" starring Erica Mena of Love & Hip Hop [HD] - YouTube

"Everything's a Blur Feat. Charlie Brown" (Produced by FUTURE PRODUCER poster SKIDEG)
Toolez - Everything's A Blur Ft. Charlie Brown (Prod by Skideg) - YouTube

danamelesspimp@gmail.com

Whats up Toastaz?,

I'm a Producer from the Toronto, Ontario area, with a new Sound that are ready for some Placements!

I have been Producing for roughly Ten months now, with some very good feedback in my time.

Yo! Can I be hooked up with some email addresses? Immortal Technique, Keri Hilson, and Krayzie Bone would be dope.

Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back