Original music producers wanted

DJDigitalGem

DJ Digital Gem
Hey there everyone! My name is Misty, I am in Mesa, AZ and I am the owner of AZ Cheer Mixes. I have been producing cheer mixes internationally since 2011; through hard work and dedication I have built up a fairly large customer base (100+ regular customers); they are emailing me for mixes now. I produce mixes for cheer leading competitions all throughout the world but mainly in the U.S.

I have run in to a snag this year though and it has me reaching out to you, the producers, for all original tracks. USA Cheer governs every cheer competition in the U.S and this year they are no longer allowing cheer coaches to purchase their mixes from Legitmix. Apparently it’s not enough that the artists get paid TWICE (my purchase and the customers purchase) and they have decided THEY (USA Cheer) are now the copyright police. Long story short they are making mix producers lives miserable these days.

I still plan to sell all of my mixes through Legitmix however I will need to begin establishing relationships with producers of all original music. What I need is high energy music, normally a BPM of 130-144. If you have vocals great if not that’s fine as well. I need ORIGINAL high quality, polished, club ready tracks. This is a serious opportunity for all of you that have the time, energy and dedication to really start getting your name and your music out there.

100% of this will be done through Legitmix and iTunes to ensure you are getting PAID. You can sell your track for whatever you want on iTunes and then when the cheer coaches contact me for either custom mixes or pre-made mixes you make your money when they purchase your song. They HAVE to purchase it in order for it to be in their mix.

You retain ALL RIGHTS to your beats, your lyric, ALL of your work. It’s a win/win for everyone and we all walk away happy. You can preview some of my non USA Cheer compliant mixes at https://legitmix.com/discovery/remixer/24785/AZ-Cheer-Mixes to get an idea of what a cheer mix actually is.

Back