Oppurtunity for producers

Hey there everyone. I'm a music producer/engineer from Chicago with 14 years experience. Right now I am executive producing an independent project for my roommate who is a phenomenal rapper and singer. This will be a follow up to our first project we did together which I will link you to below this post. I'm looking to make this project super diverse so I wanted to collab with a lot of different producers for it. Even though this will be a free independent project, we will be investing a lot of money into good features and artwork and a professionally packaged release so there is a great chance you will gain lots of exposure from this. With that being said, if you are interested in playing a part in this project, send any ideas my way. Whether it's an unfinished beat you don't know where to go with anymore, or even just a simple melody idea you don't know where to go with, the more material I have to work with the better. Whatever material I end up using for the project, you will be notified and you will get full credit as co producer/writer. If this interests you, hit me with a pm. My email is nmarch92@gmail.com

Here is the link to our first project

https://soundcloud.com/mxrch/sets/cloudz-the-forecast-ep

Back