Online mixing and mastering services - 1 song for free

Mahohnik

Hello people, how are you? I already created a topic saying I am offering online mixing and mastering services, but, unfortunately I think I created this topic in the wrong place. Well, I am offering the first song for the person for free, because:
1- The person decides if want more songs mixed and mastered
2- I want reviews about my works

All the process is digital, with a pair of monitors and headphones. If you want my mixing and mastering services, just send your e-mail for me.

Hey people, how are you? Unfortunately, I signed with a big company and it will take a lot of time, I will be able to do mixing and mastering services only in January. Thanks for your comprehension.

Last edited:
'Unfortunately, I signed with a big company and it will take a lot of time, I will be able to do mixing and mastering services only in January. '

The state prison? :D

'Unfortunately, I signed with a big company and it will take a lot of time, I will be able to do mixing and mastering services only in January. '

The state prison? :D
No, thank god hehe. Well, I'm back and can work on some projects.

Last edited:
People, this offer to mix and master a song is still up, if someone want I can mix and master one song.

Hey people, the offer is still up and after the first mix/master or both, my rates are $75,00 for mix, $50,00 for master, $110,00 for both. I will increase these rates in the future, but now it's it. Thank you!

Correction: $75/mixing, $50/mastering and $100/both, but I still offer one free trial for one song, mixing, mastering or doing both processes.

News: I reconsidered my last opinion and I'm still offering a free service or free services (mixing, mastering or both) for one music. I just want to know from the person if I can use his or her music as my portfolio as a mixing and mastering engineer. Now with unlimited revisions, because music is very subjective. Sometimes the engineer did a great job, but the client doesn't like so much, reason? The song doesn't correspond to the style of the client, for this reason I am offering free and unlimited revisions.

Bye!

The e-mail is the same to send the tracks and I will work only with .wav or .aif 24-Bit formats, preferable 44.1kHz.

Last edited:
Hello people, how are you? I was thinking and I can't offer more free services, this time it's official. I already offered some free songs, I hadn't all the songs for portfolio and I want to survive with music being my main job, because I have more jobs, but I want to survive working with music, I need payment, sorry for my honest comment, I don't charge so much, but not so cheap, for me good values for each type of musical services, for now, I don't know about the future, I offer discounts for 4 to 8 musics (20%) and 40% for 9 or more musics. I made courses, official courses, paid these courses, I am graduated with 3 certificates, only original things about DAWs/mastering software and plug-ins are used, I am honest and also offer free and unlimited revisions (this case is free, for now yes, I don't know about the future). So, I won't offer more free services, sorry, I can't.

Back