OFFICIAL Soundcloud Connections

Austin Peabody

Hey guys, so I'm a new member and you can consider this my 'Neighborly welcoming gift' like an Apple pie or tickets to your favorite local artist!

But seriously, this is a page for everyone to post their soundcloud pages, and even more important, MAKE NEW CONNECTIONS AND SPREAD SUM LUV! Because we all know how cold and lonellonely it can get in this industry.

I want to make a thread where people are going to follow each other, repost song, comment, like, share, and download each other's songs as we see fit.

ORGANIC TRAFFIC (non- paid advertising) will make your song(s) be easier to reach by your average Joe listener. Together WE CAN MAKE GREAT THINGS HAPPEN!

DJ LuvSum | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Scratch my back and I'll scratch yours :)

I don't have the final say in whether this gets stickied or not but my personal thought is not to.

Reposting everyone elses tracks on soundcloud would probably be more likely to annoy any few genuine followers you had, if you did indeed have any that weren't just there to promote their own music.
Feel free to try it but my honest opinion is it's a waste of time.

Last edited:
Well the idea is to repost the tracks you like at your own discretion, not just mindlessly reposting everyone's music cause yes, that would get annoying lol

Back