Offering HQ and Affordable Mixing, Mastering, and Ghost Production

asaamusic

Introduction:

Hello, my name is Asa and I've been producing for a few years now. I've been working on refining my skill as a music producer and audio engineer and I've taken classes for these thing as well. I'm in no means a professional, but I can offer you affordable prices with almost the quality of a professional. You don't need to drop hundreds to thousands of dollars for a good production anymore, it's about the music. And I'm here to help you with refining your sound and to give you the extra quality you need to make the next step in your music career.

Portfolio:

Since I can't post links as of now search my soundcloud: Asaa

I make all the music and do all the mixing and mastering on my songs and remixes. I suggest listening to "Higher Away feat. neo" and "EDEN crash Asaa Remix"

As of right now I don't have any ghost productions or mixing/mastering work that I'm allowed to show you other than my own music. Will update as I get work in the future

Mixing & Mastering:

What I need from you is
- 24-bit wav audio STEMS of your track roughly mixed how you want (everything seperate, ex. don't put all the drums in one STEM, seperate them my kick, snare, etc.).
- One reference track of the style of mix/master you want.
- And a detailed description of anything I should know about the track and how you want the mix/master to sound.

1-30 Audio Channels: $50
30-60 Audio Channels: $75
60-90 Audio Channels: $100
90+ Audio Channels: $125+

This order comes with 2 free revisions, 1 week turn-a-round time by default (2-3 extra days if revision is needed), and for every day over the worked out deadline you will get $5 off.

Mastering:

Disclaimer: A master DOES NOT fix your mix, you need to have a nice mix if you want a nice master.

What I need from you is
- 24-bit wav audio file of your mix
- One reference track of the style of master you want.
- And a detailed description of anything I should know about the track and how you want the master to sound.

Mastering: $20

This order comes with 2 free revisions, 1 week turn-a-round time by default (2-3 extra days if revision is needed), and for every day over the worked out deadline you will get $5 off.

Ghost Production:

What I need from you is
- A very detailed description of everything you need (music, vocal editing, style, genre, etc.)
- Three reference tracks of what you're going for in sound

Rap Beats (mixed & mastered): $30
Anything else: prices will be discussed based on everything that is needed.

This order comes with 2 free revisions, a 2 week turn-a-round --3 days for rap beats-- time by default (4-5 extra days if revision is needed), and for every day over the worked out deadline you will get $10 off.

Do you have anything else along these lines but doesn't quite fit in what I described? Don't hesitate to ask me and we can work something out!

Discounts:

Follow my soundcloud, instagram, and twitter for $10 off

Share my soundcloud page for $5 off

DM me on instagram or twitter: asaamusic

Last edited:
Back