New Team & Possible Label - Need Producers & Artists

Epsilon-144

Musician and Producer
yo yo,

Sir (a member here) and I want to make a serious team! Like forreal, we'll make this work. We're looking for people of various skills and backgrounds to build a new team that can help each other grow and, in turn, grow the team. If this works out, we can turn this into a full record label. I have some skills in web development ...so I can make a website for the team if it gets going.

...but we have to start from the ground up! So we need people to join. We'll take anybody and everybody. We're looking for music producers in various Hip Hop genres and Electronic artists, as well as vocalists, and visual artists/video guys.

Right now, we're just recruiting and organizing. We're using an app/website called Slack to communicate (some of us don't have Facebook, so Slack is the best alternative to work together). Please join the Slack group here: Slack <-- The link works, just add your email, confirm it, and your in. There's an app for your phone as well that can provide quicker notifications.

So ya, please post here if you're interested and let us know what you do, what genre you produce, what skills you have, and how you can help.
We also need a name, so post any ideas for a name you may have and we'll all agree on one for the team.

Thanks! Let's turn this into something cool.

We can make a page on soundcloud, instagram, etc., and eventually a website ...once people join up.

Last edited:
Hell ya Sir. Welcome. Any ideas on how to use the slack group?

We also may get a really good animation artist joining too. Here is his website: Gus Maia About

He said he'll join and work with us from a animation / graphic design perspective. browse thru his site and check out some of his work.

Whats up,

Its xAFI

Anyways, I am a hip-hop/trap producer. I want to learn new techniques and styles and I think this is a very good idea since the other team didn't work.
I joined Slack btw.

Good to have ya! We have dreadmillz in there too. Welcome! Once enough people join up, we're looking to bring in some successful guests for Q&A. Those will be for new and learning producers so if you're already on a good level, it's cool. We'll all help each other though.

Last edited:
alright, sweet! Good to have ya Robin! Let us know if there any problems with the slack registration.

Last edited:
Team

I'm very interested in this group. I'm a producer/sound engineer that mainly focuses on Hip Hop, RnB, Trap, Boom Bap, etc. I mostly use Logic Pro and MPC Essentials to produce. I would love to work with anyone to make some great beats and some great songs

Last edited:
^ Sounds good. A DJ will be very helpful. Right now we're just organizing everyone and passing ideas around. We're all talking in an app called "Slack". The link to that group is in the first post. Hopefully, we see you in there.

Last edited:
We posted a list of positions in slack. The positions are:

Artists/Bands:

(Artists/Bands will manage themselves. What an artist earns is what the artist keeps.)

________

...In order to run a functional label, we also have to fill the following positions:

A&R:
Distribution:
Soundcloud:
Social Media:
Graphic Design:
Animation/Video:
Vocalist/MC:
Radio/DJ:

If you want to fill any of these positions, join the slack group, (it's in the first post) ...or comment here, and let us know what skills you have. Apart from the money you earn as an artist, these positions are all volunteer ...for now, but we need to fill them.

Please let us know.

Last edited:
This is an interesting idea, you taking anybody who isn't skilled up yet? I've got a passion for producing and put in work daily but having only been at this for a few months my skills aren't on par with you all. But if this is designed to be something we all grow from, and you're open to including a rookie who's ready to skill up, I'd be down. (totally get it if you're looking for more accomplished cats)

Last edited:
Hey, we have an area for "help" in the slack channel. There are a few people who aren't ready to release, but are looking for guidance and tips. It's fine, ya.

We're all chatting in the slack group. You can get the app for your phone too so it's easier to use.

Last edited:
Hey just wanted to say this group has been amazing so far.
There are people from all over the world coming from hip hop to house and techno.

Also people are pretty open minded and give you good feedback.
It also motivates to do projects with other people.

Looking forward to see more people! :)

yo, we're on discord now.

Any new members can join using this link: Discord

and please join, the more the merrier.

(The slack group maxed out its upload and message limit so we decided to move..)

Last edited:
This is how it got started eh? i missed the posting, but already submitted a demo. If you don't like, hey that's an opinion i can live with. I am, however, keeping an ear to the ground, since you're accepting anyone/ everyone, but suddenly got so full of artists you are quoted as saying my Track in review status is "not looking good".

I'm all for joining a startup group, even if i get rejected from your EP... i have many styles i am proficient at, but am mainly a beat maker,/ DJ. my mixing and mastering need work, and i'm sorry to come out with 'mustard' on my replies but the thought of being ripped off by someone as well-exposed as yourself, and giving someone else the benefit of not having created my Demo Submission and taking credit, just makes me very concerned.

Your Record Label Name is Already Taken, a simple Google Search would've told you that. I guess some people do get over-excited and build first, ask questiosn later, but i'd be very careful if i were you, you're not only teetering towards copyright infringement, you're taking people's work in private and evaluating them for review for your "Record Label", a Label that is in breach of Copyright :(.

Last edited:
Back