Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Team & Possible Label - Need Producers & Artists

Thanks

New Team & Possible Label - Need Producers & Artists

Sign in to disable this ad
    yo yo,

Sir (a member here) and I want to make a serious team! Like forreal, we'll make this work. We're looking for people of various skills and backgrounds to build a new team that can help each other grow and, in turn, grow the team. If this works out, we can turn this into a full record label. I have some skills in web development ...so I can make a website for the team if it gets going.

...but we have to start from the ground up! So we need people to join. We'll take anybody and everybody. We're looking for music producers in various Hip Hop genres and Electronic artists, as well as vocalists, and visual artists/video guys.

Right now, we're just recruiting and organizing. We're using an app/website called Slack to communicate (some of us don't have Facebook, so Slack is the best alternative to work together). Please join the Slack group here: Slack <-- The link works, just add your email, confirm it, and your in. There's an app for your phone as well that can provide quicker notifications.

So ya, please post here if you're interested and let us know what you do, what genre you produce, what skills you have, and how you can help.
    We also need a name, so post any ideas for a name you may have and we'll all agree on one for the team.

Thanks! Let's turn this into something cool.

We can make a page on soundcloud, instagram, etc., and eventually a website ...once people join up.
    Last edited by Epsilon-144; 09-06-2017 at 07:09 PM.
    Website | Soundcloud | Join our Record Label: Demo Submission

Thanks
    Finally a group that actually started!
    I just joined the slack group now.

Thanks
    Hell ya Sir. Welcome. Any ideas on how to use the slack group?

We also may get a really good animation artist joining too. Here is his website: Gus Maia About

He said he'll join and work with us from a animation / graphic design perspective. browse thru his site and check out some of his work.

Thanks
    Whats up,

Its xAFI

Anyways, I am a hip-hop/trap producer. I want to learn new techniques and styles and I think this is a very good idea since the other team didn't work.
    I joined Slack btw.

Thanks
    Good to have ya! We have dreadmillz in there too. Welcome! Once enough people join up, we're looking to bring in some successful guests for Q&A. Those will be for new and learning producers so if you're already on a good level, it's cool. We'll all help each other though.
    Last edited by Epsilon-144; 09-07-2017 at 04:34 PM.

Thanks
    Hey! Definitely interested! Will sign up to Slack asap

Thanks
    alright, sweet! Good to have ya Robin! Let us know if there any problems with the slack registration.
    Last edited by Epsilon-144; 09-09-2017 at 09:25 AM.

Thanks

Team

I'm very interested in this group. I'm a producer/sound engineer that mainly focuses on Hip Hop, RnB, Trap, Boom Bap, etc. I mostly use Logic Pro and MPC Essentials to produce. I would love to work with anyone to make some great beats and some great songs
    Last edited by Dee9Beats; 09-12-2017 at 04:01 PM.

Thanks
    Cool. I see you in the group. Welcome Dee9Beats

Thanks
    Hey there, Im interested in joining your team, I have been producing for nearly a year now (not quite an artist yet but trying lol) and been djing for around 15 years, I am looking for like minded people to work with, I can provide a link to my work to give you an idea of my style and ability's.

Cheers

Thread Information