NEW Record Label!!

Epsilon-144

Musician and Producer
Hey, I want to start a new a record label under the name "Fat Cop" records. Anything that is hip hop but kind of cartoony is cool to be on the record label. The only way it can work is if people join and make a team.

It'll be an online based label so it doesn't matter where you're from. I can make a website and get music through into every major online retailer. If you have anything else to offer, please help out! This'll be a team effort with the next greatest beat makers!

If you want to join, let me know!! Check out my tunes in my signature link and send me a message!!

This can be really really good!!

Last edited:
Sounds good, I link to my webpage so you can found some of my music over there.

Statos Productions

Swedish hip hop is big over here. I master one Swedish rapgroup "Pangaia Crew" with there song "Paradox". If you like it, let me know.

Sounds good, I link to my webpage so you can found some of my music over there.

Statos Productions

Swedish hip hop is big over here. I master one Swedish rapgroup "Pangaia Crew" with there song "Paradox". If you like it, let me know.

You have good trap beats! hell yeah, I think it's tight. There are a few other producers interested. I'll follow you on soundcloud and stay in touch!

I like your music brother. Check out my page and see if you like what i do. Im interested in joining the team.

beatstars.com/jd0110

Last edited:
I like your music brother. Check out my page and see if you like what i do. Im interested in joining the team.

beatstars.com/jd0110

Your beats are tight! I'll get everybody together so we can all communicate with one another. There are a few rappers and a few producers so far. :)

Edit: Made for this and Vision are really tight! Ya, this is really good. I'll make a way for all of us to communicate. What do you think will be the best way?

Last edited:
Hello, I've just started putting music on the internet. But I'm a producer and songwriter and would like to work with you guys.

Hello, i am interested.
i am not a professional producer or anything and i still haven't published any of my music yet.
but after seeing your idea i thought maybe its time to actually start doing something.
i don't use soundcloud. and i don't have any music to link it to you so i will attach my last two short beats.mp3 that i just made to show you my music production skill level. if you think its good, then I'm in.

I like those. They sound sick, we'll definitely get you on the roster lol. The focus is on the music of course, but having a team work together to put out new tracks is going to be really helpful. I'll post a roster with everyone's contact info soon! I can get a soundcloud page going and a full on website too if it looks promising enough! Let's make this happen.

Hey man. Definitely interested in getting started too. I've been producing on and off for a couple of years but now I'm back and wanting to start a career in music. Here is a link to my SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/joshmainofficial

The beat at the top is just a chilled instrumental beat, the second and third beats are EDM and the one below is a remake. Scroll down until you find the beat "Finding Sanity" and there are all my trap beats. Thanks man! Looking forward to hearing back from you

Back