NEW Record Label!!

Hi Im REALLY interested in joining your team.. I like the idea, lets create something neoteric.. I hope I can contribute.. People tell me that I make unique beats . fusing all the different styles of music from folk to heavy to hip hop to electronic.. Whats the point keeping it generic, we gotta try to evolve to make it interesting... Thats what happens anyway if you like me express oneself genuinely.. from the heart..

Anyways . heres my soundcloud...

https://soundcloud.com/apx-astralparasittx

Im constantly evolving . at a high rate, so let me know if theres interest in letting me join your roster.. Best regards from APX!

Last edited:
Hi! I am ready to work very hard for the team and make sure my beats are top notch. I would really like collaborating with the same people a lot. Mostly because we can just all grow together as musicians and Together as a team. I would love the opportunity
thanks,
Jackson Harvie

If you like my sound @ www.soundcloud.com/periodic

Hey, I want to start a new a record label under the name "Fat Cop" records. Anything that is hip hop but kind of cartoony is cool to be on the record label. The only way it can work is if people join and make a team.

It'll be an online based label so it doesn't matter where you're from. I can make a website and get music through into every major online retailer. If you have anything else to offer, please help out! This'll be a team effort with the next greatest beat makers!

If you want to join, let me know!! Check out my tunes in my signature link and send me a message!!

This can be really really good!!

If you like my music at www.soundcloud.com/periodic , I'm willing to help out.

I Want To Join

Hey thats a very cool and unique idea!!! I would love to join. Check out my beats on my youtube. Its jMoneyBeats but for some reason you have to type in Justin Kim30. Peace.

You are nothing than a website designer and you are full of *** , stop it taking credit of other people !

lol bro, this thread is so old. Ya, I design websites. I did start a label, but didn't follow through so if a moderator can delete this thread, hat will be cool..

Or if you guys want to think of something new, that's cool too. I'm happy with the label I'm on, but hey, I'm trying to help other people.

...Maybe this is why big labels don't sign new talent and just keep the ones they start with because of lunatics like this guy ...kamran, watch your mouth.
You're definitely not signed, and I'll tell my friends from labels to not sign you either. Go away.
If I find your music anywhere, I'm blacklisting you.

That's all, Peace.

P.S. And hey, I'll be happy to keep this thread active if we can think of a new label. But it will take us working together.
(as long as people like this guy above me doesn't join, it'll be fun).

Last edited:
And how am I taking credit for anybody? I didn't even follow through with this idea, so like I said...

either have this thread removed or let's think of a new idea for a collective/label.

Last edited:
Back