New beat - Need your opinions and someone to rap on it.

Dope shit!! I really liked the synth progressions throughout. Maybe more switch ups on the drums but honestly its really great.

Personally I dont feel it. I think it's too silent throughout, it could be better by making it more complicated and adding in other sounds into it. I feel like at this point its more of a soundtrack you kinda listen to at the background, but not something I'd want to rap on. Thats my opinion though, but it looks like you have a lot of the structuring down so thats really good. Good luck man

Personally I dont feel it. I think it's too silent throughout, it could be better by making it more complicated and adding in other sounds into it. I feel like at this point its more of a soundtrack you kinda listen to at the background, but not something I'd want to rap on. Thats my opinion though, but it looks like you have a lot of the structuring down so thats really good. Good luck man
Thanks for listening bro! I get what you mean, could have made it more interesting with more sounds in it. Anyway let's hope I can get it in a movie or something :)

Back