Networking and building a production team in the NYC area

DreadMillz

Hello to everyone

I'll start with an introduction my name is Malcolm but I produce under the name Dreadmillz if you would like to hear some of my beats the link is at the bottom of this post.
For the past 5years I've been making beats mostly through fl studio and reason
and for the most just free lancing with my stuff, though I feel I sound good and people work with my beats I feel I need to really excel in branding, marketing and just professionalism towards making beats and production as my career and not just a hobby as I currently am.

Which bring me hear. I and many others of you guys are kinda stuck in the same boat, we sound great but we're not metro bommin just yet and a lot of it has to do with how we think. And as they say two heads are better than one so it only makes sense to help each other up!

I'm extending this invite to any producer or beat maker particularly in the NYC area where I stay to just come together brain storm work together and just help one another succeed. You can produce any genre Sampling, trap, R&B, Alternative, Pop it dose not matter long as their is a willingness the learn more and make music.

If you would like to be apart of this opportunity just post your email and a link to your beats or material. Or you can pm me

Best wishes to everyone and their dreams!

Back