NetLabel looking for Producers

L

LGMI Records

LGMIRECORDS is a internet-based record label headquartered in Milan. Founded by amusic producer and musician, our goal is to short the gap between labels andartists by offering a real support to the distribution and promotion of theproducts on the web and a sensibleimprovement of the economic conditions for the musicians that sign a contractwith a label.
As a Member of LGMI RECORDS you will havethe opportunity of publishing your music in all the leading worldwide e-storesand of being promoted directly by us throughout the most important socialmedia. Furthermore, you will be able to post your Podcasts and to spread and publish your events and liveperformances in our thematic channel.

What is it you do exactly to support distribution and promotion?

I'm wondering the same thing.

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 PM ----------

I did a bit of YouTube and Googling but only heard Technoish music. What all genres do you promote/distribute?

Hello,
For informations about promotion and distribution: management(at)lgmirecords(dot)com
For demos: demo(at)lgmirecords(dot)com

Could you provide a bit more information right here in this thread, because the lack of information makes me not wanting to trust you.
Plus the bought comments on youtube?

BTW their website is: About
but it only has the same text as in this thread

Via mail we could send contracts and store lists, but if here it sounds you more "fair", this is a short abstract:
These areour proposals:
No payoutminimum, No limits or minimum of releases, Sales reports quarterly,two different offers:
- Membership:for artists that plan to sell <350 SONGS per year (An album with 5 tracks isconsidered as 5 songs). Annual fee, 100% of the SELLING PRICE for the first 100sales.
- Easy:for artists that plan to sell >350 SONGS per year. No annual fee, 50% of theroyalties.
75e-stores, 140 countries, podcasts channel, Youtube channel for music videos anda dedicated one for live performances.

Thanks for answering my question, but your response raised one more:
What do you need producers for?
It seems to me like you're only offering services for artists, or people who are trying to sell there own music directly to the public, not people who are trying to sell there music to artists to record to, am I right?

I'm not trying to be a pain in the ass, but I'm just trying to get as much clarity as I can.

Yes, you're right. We're looking for producers that want to release their tracks, we are not looking for beatmakers or producer for other artists.

Back