Need professional or moderately skilled person to mix my songs. Will pay!

ColloDrollo

Have a bunch of songs with vocals that need mixing. Looking to find an engineer who I can build a relationship with.

Thanks.

Hey man, hope all is good. I have been looking for a client to build a relationship. Since I am not a super pro, grammy winning engineer I do my mixing for a very affordable price as well as I have good prices for batch mixing. You can contact me at mixedbykizzy@gmail.com so I can send you some of my previous work and then we can discuss what you need done to your music.

Keep In Touch

Hey I'm interested. Samples @ soundcloud.com/walksteadyproductions

Hit me up and let me know what your budget is.

Let me mix 1 song for you for free first. If you like my work, we can talk turkey at that point. PM for instructions on delivery of your stems.

Good morning and hello Collo Dollo. I feel that you hit it on the nail when you mentioned the desire to build a relationship with your engineer. Good music isn't manufactured, it's a labor of love and I would wan to make sure that your craft is an ample representation of the grind that you put into it. You can checkout some of my work on soundcloud.com/jayzonblack with more examples available upon request. That said the best way to get a feel is for me to work one of your projects and we can discuss that at your leisure. Feel free to reach out. jayzon_black@yahoo.com Facebook.com/jayzonblack

Back