Need Producers that make HOT BEATS

J

J Ryder

Hey,
I'm a young rapper and I am working on my second album, I'm looking for the best Producer that can make hot beats in a variety of styles like RnB, Dirty South, Gangsta etc. If your willing to work with me check me out at:

www(.)reverbnation(dot)com/jryder1hta

its not letting me put my email but i can get that to you if your interested thanks

Name is Dro Fez Check the soundclick.com/drofezsoundz trust me u wont be disappointed I got Fire!!!!

Not just another beat maker, but also a CLASSICALLY trained MUSICIAN.
Let me find the rhythm to your rhymes! I specialize also in Club RnB. Hit me up.

Greetings from WWW.LRBMUSIK.WEBS.COM | NEW DEALS & FREE OFFERS  
LRB Musik specializes in making beats that will get the clubs jumping and get the people pumping! If you need that breaking hit that will get more cash in your pocket or more fans all over you; whether it's rap, hip-hop, rnb or pop we've got you covered and on point!

Standard beat leases are only $25.00 all day, everyday, even in the winter or spring just $25.00 to lease any of our beats! Be sure to visit Home - Official Website for Toya Beats and LRB Musik Productions: Specializing in RAP, RnB, Pop Musik! to take advantage of these exclusive offers because this could be your year!

Back