In Need Of Producer With Studio (Rapper)

ShannonMrozik

I am a rapper/song writer that's lookin for a producer with a studio in Florida. I have no connections. I've been writing for a few years now but haven't had the chance to record so I have no work to post or show but will send verses and videos of me spittin if u hit me up and wanna check my shit out.. I'm serious about the shit and want someone serious to work with. My strengths are word play and lyricism but I write all types of songs and can put hooks together too. If interested in workin wit me hit me up on here. Thanks

Hey what's going on man? I would love to hear some of your work. Unfortunately I do not live in Florida, but I would still like to check you out.

Ay man what's up? Thanks for the response.. Do you want me to send u some verses or video of me rappin? Unfortunately as i said I haven't recorded anything as I have no way into a studio and have no way to get equequipment.. I'm workin on it but haven't been able to yet.. But i could send u something written or send a video to you.. If still interested let me know man.. Thanks

Back