Need producer to mix one verse - paying $50 USD - drill/horrocore/rap

Tayker

I'm the third guy on this track, and I need my part mastered. I want a lot of special effects to make my verse sound dark as possible. I would also like the following bolded parts of my lyric to be autotuned.

My goal is to appeal to drill rap artists so that I can collab with them while not being a full drill rapper myself. I used to enjoy the chopper hiphop scene like Tech N9ne, but I'm getting more into Chief Keef, 300 of Montana, Lil Bibby nowadays. I'd love any effects that can make my lyrics sound more dark and intense. You can invoice me via Paypal for $50 usd.

‘I’m so low i got loco, I’m mind of a money, I own them,
I move in a limo I know mo, ways to get them girls all in their stripper clothes,
Money moves, where the money goes, I got them hoes, where the money flows,
I can’t tell between them from the way they move, I’m a forty fan but I been livin’ the low,

Hungry men walking with ammo, I’mma preacher, calling for guidance from God,
I never received, I’m feelin’ damn honest, I’m a killer ignition with sparks,
You caught cold, or you caught gold, you got fiddy rolls, I got hunnen rolls,
I got mummy folds, in a coffin hole, with no bullet holes, I carve ya grave stone,

Look at the stars, i’m feeling so false, I’m envious of you when you smile n gawk,
got innocence robbed from me now I go hard, i’mma kill ya like sharks, n’ I fill ya with shraps,

Last edited:
sup Mad, ya, I think you mixed something small for me a year or ago, I can't remember clearly. Anyhow, could you send me one example of a dark/drill type song you produced? Or something close to that?

Back