[Mixing and Mastering services] NPC Audio

npcaudio

Hi everyone. I'm Nuno (NPC Audio) and I'm now accepting mixing and mastering requests at a reasonable price. Mixing and Mastering are two different things!, but both essential to make a production sound great.
I usually do a preview first (mastering: 24-48h and mixing a bit longer sometimes, without commitment) and if the artist/band likes my work we'll move forward. I have a soundcloud with a few examples, inc. a submission form link with details, for that purpose. Here: NPC Audio | Free Listening on SoundCloud

- About my background, I worked with different music genres over the years, playing live and recording (guitar, vocals, percussion...), composing, producing, mixing and mastering. I work with EDM/Dance most of the time (mainly due to another alias and contacts in this area) but I master other styles too.

- Regarding my approach, I usually start by listening to things in mono. This helps me analyze many aspects of a track (overlapping frequencies, closest/far elements, phase cancellation problems if any, etc) and know what to do in terms of effects, EQing, etc. For the mastering, I often find myself working with two versions/channels, a processed signal and an un-processed one. By feeding a bit of the "untouched" audio into the master I avoid drastic works (or losing the artist/band's concept).

Looking forward in working with you! Thanks!

Back