Mixing/Mastering Services?

Hey everyone,

Apologies before hand if this thread should be posted else where ...

I'm making a few different projects and I wanted to see if there are people on here that offer mixing/mastering services. I'm working with an artist and I feel like we got something good, but I'm still learning a lot about mixing, and still do not have monitors yet. I want everything to sound as good as possible!

Is there anyone out there that can offer their services out there in the near future? I have a lot of beats that need to be mixed as well!

Thanks!

I just PM you. And yes, I believe this is the right place for this thread.
Looking forward to know more details bout the offer/biz.
Cheers

Hey everyone,

Apologies before hand if this thread should be posted else where ...

I'm making a few different projects and I wanted to see if there are people on here that offer mixing/mastering services. I'm working with an artist and I feel like we got something good, but I'm still learning a lot about mixing, and still do not have monitors yet. I want everything to sound as good as possible!

Is there anyone out there that can offer their services out there in the near future? I have a lot of beats that need to be mixed as well!

Thanks!

Hey whats up GFunk Era 408, I'm BeatBoss B, Producer, Mix & Master Engineer. I've done Music Mixes & Mastering for awhile now & would like to know if you'd like to work with me. I have credits, Major & Indie, I have contacts as well. Looking forward to working with you.

Back