Making a Future Producer Album!

vato22

Ok everyone beat makers, singers, rappers... I'm putting together an album looking to feature all of you.. Hit me up if your down

Something that hits hard.. I want an intense feel.. I'll take some laid back joints.. I have some laid back joints already some I'm looking for more hard hitting ish, boom bap or trap .. Or a combo of both would ideal

Ya and I would like to get another mc here to go on it.. I will mix and master everything.. I would prefer stems bounced to 24bit wav.. Send all files to dredgemaximus@yahoo.com...
I've got one track done already with a fellow future producer here

alright ill first send you a couple of beats in mp3 format and then you can tell me which ones you want to use and ill send you the stems that okay?

That's sounds like a great idea, I'm down. Do you have a deadline to get everything in by? And where do I send it (email or PM on here)?

i sent the beats to your email by the way. They are in 2 separate emails. I hope you have winrar cause i compressed them to fit in the email.

Im Down ! I am a producer and Rapper from Cali I go by "TonyJuiceBox" i have more of a west coast meets east coast chill vibe and i mix it with a lil trap

Whats good, Vato?
You got my direct email...Alley-oop me over a track or two.
I'm always down to lay a few verses over some heat.

Last edited:
Is this only about rappers/beatmakers? There're plenty of dance producers on here too, if you wanted to represent FP in an album it might be a good idea to include them.

Back