Make $ from your drum/Soundkits

Loopcrash.com

Whats going on everyone. Im looking for producers who create drum/soundkits for my website loopcrash.com . Im trying to grow the drumkit section, so i figured i should reachsoundkits.

Basically go to the website and click the "Submit Your Kit" section. Just follow the steps. And as long as the kits are original and quality, i'll hit u back and place them on the website.

Profits are split 50/50 through paypal. You will be sent a screenshot of your sales at the end of the month.
(Im working on creating vendor logins to avoid emails but that's how it is at the moment.)

If interested click thr link Submit Your Kit | LoopCrash.com

Thanks

Whats going on everyone. Im looking for producers who create drum/soundkits for my website loopcrash.com . Im trying to grow the drumkit section, so i figured i should reachsoundkits.

Basically go to the website and click the "Submit Your Kit" section. Just follow the steps. And as long as the kits are original and quality, i'll hit u back and place them on the website.

Profits are split 50/50 through paypal. You will be sent a screenshot of your sales at the end of the month.
(Im working on creating vendor logins to avoid emails but that's how it is at the moment.)

Thanks

what if you buy them upfront for a certain fee and don't owe the producers any royalties at all?

Construction Kits

I just released some construction kits, not so much as drumkits, but there are loops in stem file, intruments & drums

Thanks

what if you buy them upfront for a certain fee and don't owe the producers any royalties at all?

I mean i suppose it could work that way, but i know i wouldnt sell my sound kits unless it was in the thousands of dollars range. Because it wouldnt be smart if i give producer A $200.00 for their drumkit and it sells $20,000. Their time and effort should be compensated. Im looking out for producers not trying to get over.

Also legally they wouldnt be able to sell their kit on their own or anywhere else. So there no benefit to selling it to me upfront.

I just released some construction kits, not so much as drumkits, but there are loops in stem file, intruments & drums

No doubt, if their quality send em to me. Im trying to continously build the website and need quality sounds to place. Also maybe we could work more in the future

No sales, havent marketed at all yet. Once i get a decent selection throughout the site, i will begin that portion, aiming for 1-2 months.

Like i said before im not trying to buy them exclusively, so u can always take it down. Or sell them somewhere else if you wish.

Back