Looking for TRAPPER/RAPPER

GNGR

waaazaa! Im bloody new to the community, but imma start interacting more with all of you!

:cool:

looking for a trapper/rapper to work with.

I´ve been doing EDM for sometime, soon got a 1million streams on Spotify. Got pretty good connections and networks here in Sweden.

Im bad at posting unfinished materials, but I let one out just now on my Soundcloud. Since Im new, Im not allowed to post links.

soundcloud.com/kidthewawa

Looking forward to becoming a part of the community more and more. If you dig my shit, lets connect.

Do you like real Trap aka the non-EDM kind or do you like the lifestyle the t(rap)pers claim to rep and if so, or not, why? Trappers are found in drug houses, rappers are found in studios. Choose wisely.

Do you like real Trap aka the non-EDM kind or do you like the lifestyle the t(rap)pers claim to rep and if so, or not, why? Trappers are found in drug houses, rappers are found in studios. Choose wisely.

I´ve been producing EDM for 2 years now and have gotten kinda sick and tired of it.

I´ve pretty much replaced Rocknroll with Trap nowadays, kinda the same feel to it somehow.

There is good trap, and there is bad trap. But to say " Trappers are found in drug houses, rappers are found in studios. Choose wisely " , ye sure, I get what you trying to say, but you´re still wrong, and very prejudiced.

I rap, sing and produce. There is a reason why Im not starring in my own trap productions.

But to not get stuck in words.

IM LOOKING FOR A VOCALIST THAT FEEL THE BEAT AND WANNA SPIT SOME FIRE, ICE, ETC ON IT.

Back