Looking for someone to mix a track

nstro

My partner and I rap over instrumentals for the time being because well, we don't know how to produce music at the moment. If someone could just mix the rap track and the instrumental that'd be awesome, just private message me if you can help, thanks a lot guys. :)

Also our budget is next to nothing so if you could lend a hand, it will be worth your while in the end, believe me.

Last edited:
Do you just have rap recorded one time? or do you have multiple takes on the recording? You can always cut the vocals up to do mixing, and re-insert them, etc. hmmm, maybe? the beat can't be mixed because it's already mixed.

Last edited:
I edited the post to say we can't do anything that isn't free, sorry if you didn't see it, thanks for the offer. :)

Last edited:
Right, we have multiple takes, I was just asking if someone could mix the vocals on or with the instrumental however you would word that.

I can definitely do it, but lol I'm really busy. Finals are coming up this week and shit, maybe if nobody else helps ya, I can.

Last edited:
I feel ya, my partner and I are hopefully recording tonight, we really havin gotten many offers, I'll hit you up if no one else responds only reason I wouldn't choose you first is because I'm sure you don't need more shit on your plate lol Thanks a lot man

What daw do you use? I'll do it, but I'd prefer it to be a learning experience for you. I'm far from great but I do ok

We don't actually use a DAW as of right now, we literally throw the beat into audacity, record out verses and then export the beat as a wav and then our vocals, pretty low low budget stuff

Back