Looking for somebody to team with [alternative/trap/phonk/grunge/indie]

cheebeesco

Hello! I'm looking for fellow musicians (producers, songwriters, singers, rappers etc) understanding or at least liking the direction of my tracks (see below) to build a team with common ideas and goals. I'm just kind of tired of making music alone.

The style I want to develop is a mix of phonk/trap/cloudrap(whatever), indie/alternative and some guitar-driven music. It's not that I specifically need somebody who produces music like that. Basically I just want people interested in making music together.

I'm not gonna expand on my ideas and sound, just check my tracks (there's like 2) and see if you vibe to it. If you do and you are an aspiring musician as well, then hit me up. My telegram, if it's more convinient, is @cheebeesco.

Songs by cheebeesco | Free Listening on SoundCloud

ayyyy i like your music dude, hit me up if you're down to collab sometime. I'm an artist from Australia, I make Hip-Hop/Rap.

listened to ur music , i like it would like to team up . Although lemme put it up front before we start I'm a very amateur aspiring producer . I'm into future bass /chilltrap / glitch genres. lemme know how we can get in touch

Back