Looking for some recreate a beat

TheMTtakeover

I was looking for someone who can recreate a beat in FL Studio. I would be willing to pay for the work. I am not too concerned about me having the proper sounds to re-play the FLP because I think I could still learn a-lot by analyzing the patterns and the variation through the arrangements. I would need the entire beat re-created in the FLP though. The beat is below. Feel free to PM me on here if anyone is interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah this doesn't make sense at all dude...Just buy the beat from the actual guy who made it. Like what does a producer look like copying someone else's work verbatim and capitalizing off of it...Buy the tracked out version from the original producer. Problem solved.

except that farooq is not the original producer but someone who has done just that - copied it verbatim

it is a learning journey and one that should be pursued (if you can remake someone else's music sound perfect then you are starting to understand how notes, sounds and mixing work together), just not followed at the expense of all other avenues of creativity

Yeah this doesn't make sense at all dude...Just buy the beat from the actual guy who made it. Like what does a producer look like copying someone else's work verbatim and capitalizing off of it...Buy the tracked out version from the original producer. Problem solved.

Well it was used as a song on Tyga's album so I'm sure he owns the exclusive rights to it. I doubt I'm going to be able to get tracked out files. I'm not trying to pay someone to steal someone else's work. I'm trying to learn from the beat by seeing each pattern laid out. I'm not asking someone to remake it so they can claim it's their beat. You make it sound as if I have bad intentions or I'm doing something shady here. I'm literally just trying to learn by a looking at a beat that I like.

Back