Looking for remixers and collaberations

Christo3lektric

Good day friends,

Today marks the release of my first EP and I want to share it with all of you. I decided to share it for free and hope if you enjoy the music you download it to add to your collection, play at shows or just go out and help promote something you love. If you don’t enjoy it then no harm ☺ I am looking for artists to remix of my track Moscato that I will be supplying to vocals with. If you would like to partake then please show interest in the comments and I will share the stems soon

https://soundcloud.com/djchristo3lektric/sets/synthesizedsummer-ep-debut

Along with the album we have also produced a video so you can learn a little about me but also get the chance to reach out if you want to work together or just network.

Thank you all for your time and I hope you can help to make this a success. Cant wait to find these unsigned tracks a home.

Your friend,
Christo

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Christo 3lektric,

I've just listened to your track Moscato. Very nice production & cool vocals. If you are still searching for a remixer I would like to be considerd.
I've been focused pushing my Sirj productions and haven't produceed any EDM for a couple of months. With that said here are links to my last 2 EDM remixes.
Cash Cash - Take Me Home
Emelie Sande - Clown

Back