Looking for rappers and singers for my beats. (Beats ARE FREE for first 5 artists)

TYRIQ

Hi, I go by the name of TYRIQ. I am currently an up and coming producer/rapper. My sound can best be described by my single on iTunes and Spotify "TYRIQ - Can't Escape". If you are one of those who is too lazy to go listen no worries I GOT YOU.

Basically, my sound, the sound of TYRIQ takes you to a synth-filled, kick banging, hi hat slapping, reverb/spacey realm that your ears have never experienced before. It's like no other. These beats I have for you guys ARE on an entire planet of their own!

But I need you guys to act QUICK. The FIRST 5 ARTISTS I partner with will have UNLIMITED ACCESS to my beats. And my very own website designed for them to access and choose beats they would like to use! WOW! Now tell me, does it really get better than that? Hmmm, I'll wait.

DON'T WORRY
if you didn't make it in time. On my website you will find the beat store where you can purchase any beat for an extremely high price of $30... wow that's expensive. And every month I do THREE FREE BEATS which will be uploaded on my YouTube channel and SoundCloud.

Tell your friends to tell a friend that if they want to be a part of this musical journey to the top to ACT FAST. The BEST decisions you make in life are the ones where you ACT FAST.

For those who think this is a money thing. THINK AGAIN. Music is my life and music is my passion. Without music I'd be lost. I'm sure you all who are reading this have dreams that keep you up at night just as I do. However, we can't achieve those dreams alone. Well that is if we plan on keeping our sanity as well haha.

If you or someone you know would be interested in partnering with me POST A REPLY CONTAINING YOUR EMAIL AND A LITTLE ABOUT YOU and I will get in touch with you as soon as possible.

Thank you, TYRIQ

Back