Looking to promote up-and-coming producers on new YouTube Channel

G

gnr2206

Hey FutureProducers!

Long time lurker, infrequent poster here. Learned lots from this forum over the years and now work as a Sound Engineer/Producer now. Have recent set up a new blog and have a YouTube channel to promote cool new music. I find that there is a lot of promotion of chill / future beats / electronic genres of music e.g. eton messy, majestic casual etc. I want to create a space where great beats/remixes/songs are showcased with a lean towards hip-hop or anything with a cool groove to it.

Link below your soundcloud/youtube links to me

Can't wait to hear the music from you all

Link to Air // Million, my blog

Thanks for that guys, much appreciated!

Had a listen to all the music linked, some dope stuff linked so far but I think I should probably be more clear about what I think would be best to link. I like listening to beats, they're cool but they can get boring if no one is rapping on them. What I am looking for is song,remixes or instrumentals that have nice transitions in them instead of 16 bar verse,chorus etc.

Examples would be:

Instrumental [electronic/futurebeats]

Instrumental [hip-hop]

Remix
New Music // Tonight [ Eight Oh Eight Remix ] | Air//Million

You can do something about my mix, 5 years of unreleased music from an independent artist. I have a Youtube channel, but the mix is on Soundcloud.

Go to Facebook to find everything.- https://www.facebook.com/osshomusic
Soundcloud >>> https://soundcloud.com/ossho-2/ossho-the-future
Youtube >>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFE61F7eozU

if you could send me some of those songs from the mix individually for example the second song in the mix, that would be cool to have a listen to it! thanks

Cool you want to promote different music bro I love it. I have a good bit of tunes you should have a listen to I know you won't be disappointed. Here's a list of some:
The Truth Within The Trees (Prod. By Kyle Skutch x High Flown)
Star Gazing (Prod. by High Flown)
When Stars Align (High Flown Remix)
The Last Sunset (Prod. by High Flown)
Worlds Beyond (Prod. by High Flown)
You (Prod. by High Flown)
Negotiations (Prod. by High Flown)

There's more where that came from though these are just some of my older tunes as I now make instrumentals for artists but these are still dope tracks! If you like what you hear and wanna further negotiate then you can email me at highflown@esoterikproductionz.com or on twitter @HGHFLWN. Either way bro.

Hope to hear from you soon

Easy

Cool you want to promote different music bro I love it. I have a good bit of tunes you should have a listen to I know you won't be disappointed. Here's a list of some:
The Truth Within The Trees (Prod. By Kyle Skutch x High Flown)
Star Gazing (Prod. by High Flown)
When Stars Align (High Flown Remix)
The Last Sunset (Prod. by High Flown)
Worlds Beyond (Prod. by High Flown)
You (Prod. by High Flown)
Negotiations (Prod. by High Flown)

There's more where that came from though these are just some of my older tunes as I now make instrumentals for artists but these are still dope tracks! If you like what you hear and wanna further negotiate then you can email me at highflown@esoterikproductionz.com or on twitter @HGHFLWN. Either way bro.

Hope to hear from you soon

Easy

thanks for linking man, will have a listen now. will be featuring some music from FP producers this week. just did a write-up on a future-funk/vaporwave producer here if you want to have a listen/read: Aloe Island Posse-Welcome To Aloe [アロエ島] - Air//Million | Air//Million

Here is the second track you wanted. Most of the songs I haven't released.
I'm looking up agencies so I don't want to release most of them. I thought, "why not?" And put this one up for you.

Hope to see it on your blog soon. Let me know when you have featured it, I'll share it and promote your show.
Feel free to share it around with plenty of attribution,
always link back to my Facebook page if you can.. : https://www.facebook.com/osshomusic
Peace!

I made a Youtube video which is basically a montage of some of my inspirations. I'd like to make a story out of my sketches in the future. But for now this can provide something else.

Back