Looking for Producers for Upcoming Vlog

SHOTBYTYSE

Hi all! I was recommend here by OGBama as she thought the network here may be able to help.

I'm a filmmaker & will be starting a weekly vlog next month to document my life & career. I'm looking for producers/DJ's/mixers to be featured/credited in return for the use of their music within the vlog. Moving forward, my vlog will become the focus of my career & would love to work regularly with some like minded people around the world.

I use MusicBed & Premium Beat each week for my clients. If approparite for any of my commercial work, I'd love to also get you paid for commercial use wherever I can.

Mainly looking for NY inspired jazz/funk/hip hop. Really anything chilled with a groove. Casey Neistat is a massive influence of mine if that gives you an idea.

I can't post links here yet, but find my work under SHOTBYTYSE on Instagram, Vimeo or throw a .com on the end.

Thanks all, stoked to be part of the forum.

Last edited:
Hey!

I'd love to be part of your Vlog. But I produce more of a Pop style. Take a listen to my work and let me know!

I followed you on IG. You can just DM me, if you're interested in reaching out.

Best,
Rion

Rad!! Definitely need some variation. Could you DM me on insta when you get a chance? Thanks brother!

Back