Looking for a producer that want to collab whit me on a rather unusual track.

jorgob

So I have started whit this chill track and I hope someone out there would be interested in a collaboration.

The track is a bit unusual to say the least. I have mixed a sad classical piece whit a more happy tune that has some Japanese influence.

I have tried to mix these two together and I am fairly happy whit the result. However the project is not nearly done yet and if someone of you guys want to give me a helping hand that would be great.

I would lie if I said that I did not get influenced by any other song. Monody (thefatrat) is my main source of inspiration and I want to recreate that felling, a beautiful melody that goes into a more happy tune.

Tell me if you are interested.
It is a plus if you have at least half a year of experience and it is also preferable if you use Fl studio because that is the program that I mainly use.

Sorry for my bad English.

Last edited:
That sounds interesting. What exactly are you looking to get from the collaboration? PM me and we can talk more. I make bets nd rap/sing

Hey man,

Found anyone to collab with you on the track? Monody by TheFatRat is an awesome song, the melody always reminded me of some other song, but I was never able to figure out which one. But I digress, haha, I've been working in FL since day one - trying out various genres to find my niche. That will be a five year time span in a couple of months.

Been screwing around with production a bit even before that, but that doesn't really count.

Anyhoo, if you're still looking for someone for that collab, PM me and who knows, maybe it'll click and we'll make a killer.

Peace~

Back