Looking for a producer with tropical sound.

SMARTIN

Hey guys, I love the content on the forum so far, the skill has blown me away. There is a certain sound im looking to achieve for a song I wrote, and I need to find a producer for it. Looking for a tropical/beachy vibe with heavy bass and maybe some slight use of a vocoder effect in the hook. So sort of electronic sounding, and the lyrics I have are hip/hop or pop sounding. This sound like a good fit for anyone?

Epsilon thank you for posting! Its not exactly the sound im looking for for this song, but its a dreamy vibe and definitely enjoyable to listen too ?? Nice work!

Epsilon thank you for posting! Its not exactly the sound im looking for for this song, but its a dreamy vibe and definitely enjoyable to listen too  Nice work!

haha no problem. thanks for listening. :) will do. let me know when you're track is out.

Not quit sure I understand, are you looking for sort of a Reggae flavour, that time signature generally is a 3/4, as opposed to a 4/4 time signature...... I wrote a few bars to see if I am way off or in the right ball park, it is really rough because I did not want to waste time going down the completely wrong avenue, so have a listen and lemme know... I tried to use some sort of island signature but kept it in a 4/4 time sig....

I believe a 4/4 time signiature would be best but I could be wrong. I can freestyle the lyrics over the "who do you love-YG" instrumental and all the parts where the beat changes and such fit PERFECTLY to the song. Something just a little slower might be good though. And I also think it would be cool to have some extra time during the hook where it is just the music (no lyrics) and the producer can just take over and show off a bit. This is what i meant by the edm element. The best examples of the feel im going for would be something by the chainsmokers, kygo, or the seeb remix of i took a pill in ibiza.

ya, reggae can't be 3/4 because the melody falls on the 2 and 4 beat (off beat), while the drums are 1 and 3. Your beat is tight though, ...and it's 4/4 lol

Hey guys, I love the content on the forum so far, the skill has blown me away. There is a certain sound im looking to achieve for a song I wrote, and I need to find a producer for it. Looking for a tropical/beachy vibe with heavy bass and maybe some slight use of a vocoder effect in the hook. So sort of electronic sounding, and the lyrics I have are hip/hop or pop sounding. This sound like a good fit for anyone?

Check your PM! :-)

:shame:Duh me , brain fart I am good for at least 1 a day, you are 100% correct (Epsilon-144 &, rhythmgj), someone must have been playing country music somewhere near me, maybe I was counting the syncopation, lmao....anyway... thanks for the correcting that matter up gents.... @SMARTIN here is another track for you ... if you have not found what you are looking for, with lots of great tracks posted by some of the other members here. cheers

Last edited:
You ever collabed on a song, done anything with vocals involved? Im curious about what sounds you came up with if you did

Back