Looking for Producer (paid)

truewings

I have an audio-visual experimental project titled JAPAN BONUS TRACK. I'm looking for a producer or producers to create the instrumentals while I do vocals and help with minor production. I am looking for an experimental, hybrid electronic vibe to this album

6 songs is what I'd like to get completed for the finished product.

Some of my main and most characteristically similar inspirations and artists are ARCA & DOON KANDA. If you sit down and listen to any of those artists you will get a heavy feel for what I'm looking for for my EP.

*NO* I am not wanting or looking to copy or steal these peoples work or ideas/sounds. ONLY am taking sonic inspiration from them - maybe even take their aesthetics and take it to a whole new level.

I am looking for very experimental electronic sound designed instrumentals and moderately to majorly edited vocals (but still audible and understandable)

****(35-40$ PER TRACK /// 160-180$, MAYBE 200 FOR FULL PROJECT)****

If interested in collaborating and working with me on this, please contact me ASAP !

Thank you - Ashland

Last edited:
Promo

Music Production with prestigious producers. Killer melodies, high quality audio (Disney, La Voz, Operación Triunfo, Sony, etc..)

Pack includes:

• Composition
  • Music Arrangement
  • Programing
  • Edition
  • Vocal production
  • Mixing
  • Mastering
  • Promotion
  • Distribution (Spotify, iTunes, Google play, Deezer, etc…)

Affordable prices!!

Back