Looking for a producer (beat maker)!

acerapz

Hey, I'm working on a new mixtape for myself, however I am in need of original instrumentals. I am willing to pay a REASONABLE price for the beats. I am a hip/hop-rap artist, but my style of rap is very unique. I'm looking for beats similar to that of Dan Haynes, and Tido Vegas (both of which are producers). And beats that are similar to artists like Ivan B and Witt Lowry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Feel free to contact me! This doesn't let me share links, but you can find me from facebook /teppo.halonen

Hello. I am beatmaker! you can find examples of my work on my official youtube channel (Shuka4Beats)

Best wishes,
Victor

Hey, I'm working on a new mixtape for myself, however I am in need of original instrumentals. I am willing to pay a REASONABLE price for the beats. I am a hip/hop-rap artist, but my style of rap is very unique. I'm looking for beats similar to that of Dan Haynes, and Tido Vegas (both of which are producers). And beats that are similar to artists like Ivan B and Witt Lowry.

Can you send me a link to your music?

hey man you can check out my website that is in my signature and if you like the beats just send me an email to the email that is in my signature.
Also if you can send me something of yours to to show me your style, that would be great
Looking forward to hearing from you!

Back