Looking for a producer (beat maker)!

acerapz

Hey, I'm working on a new mixtape for myself, however I am in need of original instrumentals. I am willing to pay a REASONABLE price for the beats. I am a hip/hop-rap artist, but my style of rap is very unique. I'm looking for beats similar to that of Dan Haynes, and Tido Vegas (both of which are producers). And beats that are similar to artists like Ivan B and Witt Lowry.

Yo whats up if you are still looking for some beats check me out on soundcloud carolinabeatteam also check me out at carolinabeatteam.BlogSpot.com

If you are still looking for someone could you please send me a few tracks that can showcase what you want? And also If you have some of your tracks so I can understand what I'll be working with.
Then if you are interested I can send you some of my stuff I would send you some of mine.

hey, i'll trow my hat in if you havn't found what your looking for yet. my prices are more than reasonable and im pretty sure i can do the type of music your looking for hit me up and well go from there.

Hey, I'm working on a new mixtape for myself, however I am in need of original instrumentals. I am willing to pay a REASONABLE price for the beats. I am a hip/hop-rap artist, but my style of rap is very unique. I'm looking for beats similar to that of Dan Haynes, and Tido Vegas (both of which are producers). And beats that are similar to artists like Ivan B and Witt Lowry.

Any Links 2 ur music?

https://soundcloud.com/dkwmusic

I'm right here https://soundcloud.com/dkwmusic

No.1 Producer on the biggest & most talked about beat site , lease on there directly else contact me for exclusives, samplers of exclusives too.

Back