Looking for a producer

Nikith

Hey all
I am currently looking for a producer to work with =) I am a rap/hip-hop artist and I have a couple of projects in my mind right now and the only thing holding me back is the production.
Instead of me posting my previous works, Which would not gauge how I would handle your music, if anybody is interested to work with me. Send me one of your instrumentals?
Ill get back to you within 24 hours and show you how I would use your production lyrically and also it would give me an idea of how your sound is like.
Thank you =)!

Hey all
I am currently looking for a producer to work with =) I am a rap/hip-hop artist and I have a couple of projects in my mind right now and the only thing holding me back is the production.
Instead of me posting my previous works, Which would not gauge how I would handle your music, if anybody is interested to work with me. Send me one of your instrumentals?
Ill get back to you within 24 hours and show you how I would use your production lyrically and also it would give me an idea of how your sound is like.
Thank you =)!
I am making a simple harpsichord beat and will post it on the internet soon, if you like it we can work on a song. My main focus is mixing and mastering, but I still try to make some beats hehe.

Uhm.. you didn't make it clear if the producer will be working for free? Or if the producer is gonna get paid for the work done.. So?

Uhm.. you didn't make it clear if the producer will be working for free? Or if the producer is gonna get paid for the work done.. So?

I will be working for free to build my portfolio. Sorry that I wasn't clear on this. Thank you for asking also.

Shared a track with you via drive. I didn't need to post this, but need to make 5 posts somewhere!

https ://soundcloud.com/traim/inert/s-9oPnr

Back