Looking for musicians/producers to collab on downtempo proj

mikecore

Hello everyone,

I am a singer/songwriter looking for musicians or producers who are willing to collaborate online. I'm fairly new to this genre, because for the last 7 years I dedicated all of my time to rock music as well as jazz, blues and some classical music.
My main inspirations come from Miles Davis, John Coltrane, Thelonious Monk, Bill Evans, Bill Charlap, Chet Baker, Funkadelic, Isaac Hayes, The Jimi Hendrix Experience, Mad Season, Led Zeppelin, the Pixies, Ours Samplus, Massive Attack, Tarika Blue, Claude Debussy, Franz Lizst, Frederic Chopin and many-many others.
Apart from singing, I also play electric guitar, bass and violin.
5y+ in sound engineering, have worked in a recording studio in the past, as well as toured as foh and system tech, so I hope to have some experience in recording and mixing music. My 'bedroom' studio is equipped with some mediocre gear as well as good ribbon mics, midi keyboards, pad controllers etc, so in terms of workflow I don't think there are going to be any issues. Currently using Studio One 3 as my main daw, but also fine with Pro Tools & Cubase.

PM me or email at michaelkorshikov at gmail dot com if interested (not allowed to post links yet, sorry).

- Mike

Last edited:
Back