Looking to Mix/Master someones track for FREE

ICEN

Punchline God
Hi, I am using FL STUDIO if that matters. I am looking for someone who needs their music mixed/mastered or someone who already has original unmixed/unmastered files they don't mind giving me so I can mix/master them on a track.

The reason why I am looking to Mix/Master someones music for free is a pretty simple reason actually.

I am just doing it so I can see how well I can mix/master tracks now that I have more experience.

I Rap but I am forced to Mix/Master my own music. I have learned alot on how to mix/master my own tracks although all my super good ones are on my computer and only I have those tracks LOL (because it would be dumb to release those tracks when I am not promoting anything yet).

What happened was that I was using a full version of Fl Studio but it was in spanish (thats how I got it free full version back then). I went from not knowing how to mix/master to being able to mix/master my songs to where when I play them in a car in real life they sound pretty close to people that mix/master peoples music for a living.

I am not saying I am on their level, but I am saying it is good enough that most people will think its of that quality if they hear it, (assuming I played a track I actually spent time mixing/mastering and not a track I just did in 20 minutes).

However, now I have the full version of FL STUDIO in English so I can step my game up.

I would say now being that I have everything in English so that I can understand more easily, I should be learning alot more new stuff where before I was forced to only use what I knew because everything was spanish :D

So yea, I am basically looking to Mix/Master peoples random tracks because it will help me mix/master my own tracks by continuously mixing tracks.

I will freely mix someone who does not know how to mix or if any of you just have original vocal files laying around you can throw me them for some practice on mixing.

I am not using any of the music, I am not selling any of it, I am only using it for practice to get better at mixing/mastering.

I think I am pretty decent at it, better than alot of people I see on youtube.

If I youtube search "how to mix/master in Fl Studio" I seem to be doing better than most of them....

However I know I have more to learn and I could probably figure out a few more things.

So if any of you have any tracks you wanted mixed or if any of you just have vocals laying around that I could use for practice let me know or message me.

~ One

BTW: I always was mixing/mastering rap/hiphop but I guess I could try others

Last edited:
Hey man, I could give you a track i recently recorded and you could master it for me and make it sound better. Hit me up

Back