looking for mastering

https://soundcloud.com/desantisofficial/purple-original-mix-preview
I'm actually looking to get this track mastered I just finished.. I am just looking for that best possible quality.. I mastered it as best I could but I am more of a producer/remixer and want to keep it that way haha..

I'm wondering if the pumping is artistic or comes from the bad mastering... The overall dynamic is not good neither.... If i were you I would go to Themasteringlot.com and post it for demos. At least you will have a bunch of choices. I like the song though!

Cool thanks! Yeah I just try to master the best of my ability. I have just been producing for the last few years, mastering is a whole new realm I can't find the time to tap into yet. I hope one of these guys can really bring this track alive.. Do you have any recommendations of tools and tips to get me in the right direction, based off what you hear? I have FL 12 but I also have a macbookpro and logic X.. I was thinking of producing in FL and mastering in Logic X. What do you think?

Yeah no offense I think you butchered it along the way with the mastering, it's a decent track but it's too damn loud and probably got distorted along the way. You can master fine in FL, there's more than enough to work with even with the stock plugins. Maybe you should sit down and try find some tutorials on YouTube on not only how to master, but the theory behind it. I don't know about you, but when I learn why something works the way it does I have a much better grasp/understanding as opposed to if I just learned how something works.

Hi, i can master it for free, what do you think?
If you like, just say that i've mastered the song, nothing more!?

Last edited:
Back