Looking for help

DaRullo

My name is Morgan I'm 17 years old and a girl. A few months ago I would joke with my friends about making a mixtape/ album on the Hip Hop genre. Everyone knows my love for Hip Hop/ Rap, But after joking around about it all of my friends kept telling me to go and make one for fun and see where I take it , I'm from a small town where its very rare to find a music studio or anything involved with music. I am looking for a producer and/or Mixer that will help me with this project. I want it to be a 4-6 track album. I have things written all I need is beats, musical advice and edits to make it the best I can. I started to get serious about it and have fun with it. I'm willing to negotiate anything in return. Financial wise etc. I'm serious about this and need alot of help to do so. Its been a struggle the past month and a half to find someone to collaborate with on this. I also have tried making my beats on Studio FL 12 and it just didn't go no where for me. Thank you!

If you are interested please DM me on this site or Reply to the topic :)

Audio production is not easy, it is doable with practice and should honestly be learned.
It will do way more good than harm.

Erykah badu learned the mpc lol.

Back