Looking to Build with a upcoming producer!

Positive/upbeat songstress named Selina looking for a producer who is building up their brand and quality. I write music, sing and rap as well. I am looking to work with someone who is interested in working their way up with me. My sound consists mostly of R&B, Soul, Indie and Hip Hop so naturally those are the sounds that I am looking to work with.

I am open to any international location as long as we have a clear rout of communication.

I am interested in someone strictly open to the idea of working on music together on a free basis - as I am starting out, I am not currently interested in a paid producer, but am happy to promote a producer that I do work with.

So if you are expecting an arm and leg for your services, I am not interested in working with you. I am more than happy to give credit to whomever I collaborate with, for their work!

I hope to hear from you soon!

Positive/upbeat songstress named Selina looking for a producer who is building up their brand and quality. I write music, sing and rap as well. I am looking to work with someone who is interested in working their way up with me. My sound consists mostly of R&B, Soul, Indie and Hip Hop so naturally those are the sounds that I am looking to work with.

I am open to any international location as long as we have a clear rout of communication.

I am interested in someone strictly open to the idea of working on music together on a free basis - as I am starting out, I am not currently interested in a paid producer, but am happy to promote a producer that I do work with.

So if you are expecting an arm and leg for your services, I am not interested in working with you. I am more than happy to give credit to whomever I collaborate with, for their work!

Are you wanting a remote partnership (via email etc) or someone to jam out ideas with in person? You might be best looking close to home for the latter...

Hi Selina,

My name is Shane, I own a website called DesireBeats, Unfortunately I am new so I cannot submit any links as of now so you can just google desirebeats..dotcom & can check out the music and contact me, I love working with new artists! :)

Hey there. I am not specifically looking for sone one to meet up with regularly. I am open to contact via email. I am, however, looking for someone reliable to work with.

Minor Adjustment in sound

Hey there, thanks for responding. The sound I'm going for right now is like a soul/fantasy. I am looking to pair my vocal with siunds similar to artists such as Chet Faker - Glass Animals and Shura who are great examples on YouTube.

I'm looking to do some laid back music with feeling. I'm into free spirit, mystic music. I like nature and colours so I will be pairing the two quite frequently when I begin putting together my visuals.

Please check out a couple artists of the sort from the link I've shared and let me know if you can produce that kind of sound.

I realized after that it would not allow me to send a link. My apologies. The artists I have lsited can be found most conveniently on YouTube. Thanks again!

I would love to colab with you. Im a on the come up producer thats looking for anyone that takes music seriously. Just hmu at my email(in my bio)

I am open to collaboration check out some of my music on thelabrats...dotnet

Back