Looking for another producer.

Kid Karma

My names Marcus A.K.A Kid Karma, and i'm looking for another producer I can work with personally. Someone who has the same ambition as I do and wants to make it just as bad.

Holla at me and leave some links below so I can check out your guys style.

P.S You don't have to be the best producer in existence. (As most people believe you gotta be.)

hey mate.i have been producing for years but never gt to work with another producer.Am looking to work with a serious music head to produce some serious dance music.I will make it quick for you and drop you my soundcloud link.see what you think.Cheers.Luke

I would totally be down to work with you if I did EDM/Dance/Etc.. But I'm into the Rap/Hip Hop/R&B scene. But your stuff is great though keep up that grind!

Beats

My names Marcus A.K.A Kid Karma, and i'm looking for another producer I can work with personally. Someone who has the same ambition as I do and wants to make it just as bad.

Holla at me and leave some links below so I can check out your guys style.

P.S You don't have to be the best producer in existence. (As most people believe you gotta be.)

soundcloud.com/beatbossbbeatpage

if you are still looking, you can check out the work I have on my website thats in my signature
If youre down to work together, just send me back an email to the one thats also in my signature

Back