LF> Sound Engineer (Prefer Free - Will get shout-outs + future pay + more collabs)

Drange

Artist
;)Hello futureproducers.com!~

D-Range here, I made a post earlier in "Studio Design / Acoustics," [[Pics + Vids] Few questions I have for proofing and treatment! - Future Producers forums] and am now officially stating how I am looking for an experienced audio engineer to help me drive my first mixtape to the finish line as professionally, quickly, and well done as possible! This information will most likely be useful for any potential collaborators anyways!~ As stated, I do not currently have income or money to throw at one, however, after releasing my mixtape I am hoping to stream daily - or at least - much more consistently on twitch.tv/thedrange (League of Legends, simultaneously advertising for my music and collecting tips / donations.) I will of course, generously shout-out, the prospective legend who manages to step up and help me release my long overdue first body of work to the public!~ I want to start doing shows, concerts, and random fun advertising!!! I've easily drawn crowds when rehearsing in Stater Bros. (Yes this happens, I walk in and people love me, I'm magic baby, get me now before I'm famous!) - And I drop mouths whenever I decide to open mine these days!~ :o

The mixtape is completely done lyrically/conceptually!!! - Excluding skits, intro, outro (with some shout-outs), some editing, mixing, and mastering!~ I have a bunch of social media ready to be posted!!!... :)
Including, but not limited to:
A Facebook Artist Page, Datpiff.com, Twitter.com, Youtube.com, Instagram, linked in? - And I'm willing to spread my presence to many more sites!~ (ReverbNation? A bunch of others.)

- I'mma go hammy on life once my grandma leaves the room next to mine shown at [[Pics + Vids] Few questions I have for proofing and treatment! - Future Producers forums]! Once again - after 9 LONG months - I'll have no neighbor, regaining the freedom to be loud and thus, complete and resume my daily rigorous and loud routine of: Vocal Exercises - 4~5 hours daily, 1 Hour of Piano, 1 Hour of Writing at least, 30 min. of freestyling at least, 30 min. of recording at least, 1-7 games of LOL!~ :bigeyes:

"Moving out / having a more stable home" where I can do vocals when waking up, into the shower, and into the kitchen is my next largest milestone after this first mixtape, "In The Rough, Part 1!~"
Winner.png
I don't care how long it takes, what I must do, how many projects I must release, if I need to work a day job once again, or how many shows I must do!!:victory:!~ Whatever it takes!~ I cannot live without doing my vocals daily, I've done them daily for about 5 years now!~ :sing:

I digress...
Here is my attempt at editing, mixing, and mastering the intro song "Living My Dream!" This may not be the final version, but I did want to showcase my skills a little, especially for people interested in collaborating! I have 6 songs done lyrically for my "In The Rough, Part 1" mixtape, spare editing, mixing, and mastering! The duration's of the song are:

1. 2:05 Living My Dream!
soundcloud.com/d-range_is_awesome
2. 4:31 Twenty / Plenty Ways To Spend a Twenty / P.W.T.S.T. (Undecided title)
3. 3:41 The Best!~
4. 4:14 My Baby!~
5. 6:38 Improvement!
6. 5:26 Worries...~

First time on any site I've posted these unofficial back cover(s)!!!~ [Subject to change!]
2. Songs only.png OR 3. Skits.png

Any potential Sound Engineers please contact me: on twitch.tv/thedrange, on soundcloud, or text me stating your name / how you're fp.com associated me at 909-890-6070!~ (California PST Time!~)
[I will take my phone number down sooner or later!~]

• We can discuss if you would like to work with my favorite takes, favorite takes edited, all takes raw, or any mixture of those!~
  • I am down to do another recording session or two post Sep. 9th (When I finally get uninterrupted routine after ~9 months of stuff - I'm grateful, now I gotta do it before I lose being able to again!!!)
  • I have to do at least 1 more recording session to finalize the skits and outro!~ - Along with anything else we decide we need!~
More options will open up for me progress daily, upgrade my studio, and seek income by performing potential concerts, streaming daily again, and acquiring a new day job!~ :victory:
(I will have a job, or be very close by Oct. 16, 2017!, unless streaming, shows, and tips take-off! I plan to do some fun and INTENSE advertising after the completion of my mixtape: "In The Rough, Part 1!" )
If you are really good, I'd have no problem writing an "IOU" and heavily endorsing your contributions, along with giving you my eternal and undying gratitude!~

Hit me up and let's make some plans!~ I would like this long overdue project to be out - or damn near close to being out! - By Sep. 16th!!! :victory:
I will take everything into my own hands if I have no one to lean on come Sep. 11/12th!~ I will still always be looking for connections and awesome people!~ Don't miss on this chance to have some great productive fun with yours truly!~ ... - IF... Anyone here at "Futureproducers.com" is serious...~ Muahaha!~ ;)

I can't wait to be a badass forevermore and start a more steady lifestyle, progressing in all areas of life daily!~ :cool:
I'm already knee-deep in my feature-heavy:bigeyes:, extensive ~11song+:bigeyes: mixtape, "In The Rough, Part 2!" ;) (Worked with a featured artist on the song, "Mage" for 2-4 hours today!!~ :D So fun! ^^)
Another project titled, "Self-Mastery" has also impatiently begun to write itself as well!~ :angel:

Thank you in advance everyone!~ :cheers:

Back