Let´s join an international project

rofilm

"TheSound of the Waters of the World"
Click,learn, decide and unite!
Water Mainpage_1
Recordwith whatever you can get your hands on!
Thankyou!
Havea great day and a good time!
Rolf
Pleaseshare the project in your networks!

Field recordings from every country should be a part of it!
APPEAL_2.png
Have a great day (recording :-) ) and a good time!
Rolf

We´ve created two Dropbox accounts tomake things easier. You can upload your soundfiles and/orphotographs/video files concerning the project and invite me todownload them.
One account is: Rolf Kasten,rokast@seznam.cz
The second one is my wife´s: MarieSteinhauserova, watersoftheworld@seznam.cz
Have a great day and a good time!
Rolfwater_1.png

File transfer "The Sound of the Waters of the World"

No account needed.
Just to answer a frequent questionconcerning our project “The Sound of the Waters of the World”,here: file transfer.
You don´t need a dropbox account tosend me your files. Just tell me your email and I´ll send you a socalled “file request” to your email. Then you can upload yourfiles to my dropbox account. Quite easy. Have a great day and a goodtime!
water_2.png
Rolf

Well now, some recordings have alreadyarrived. Thank you all so far. I´ve also found the time to put twovideos online. One from the Czech republich and one from Hannover,Germany (thank you Oliver!). I´m still collecting and will be doingthat for quite a time, before I begin extracting sound and composing.I hope to get recordings from as many places from all over the worldas possible.
Once again I ask you: Please share thisproject, take part in it and help making it big. It´s more than“only” sound and music. And seriously: don´t care about the“standard” or “quality” of your recording equipment (even ifsome HiFi recordings are appreciated).
Ok, the two first videos – only togive you a quick impression – I mentrioned above are here:
https://youtu.be/levYRqmzHq4
and here:
https://youtu.be/SjmoWIWI0QI

And the detailed description of thewhole project you find here:
Water Mainpage_1

Rolf

Just a short information about how ourproject is developing. There are already sounds from the Czechrepublic, from Germany, from Poland, from Italy and from Iceland inthe project so far. Thank you all. Please keep on sharing and tellingaround. We need to cover the whole world! Detailed information about“The Sounds of the Waters of the World” are available at mywebsite: Water Mainpage_1
RolfACTUAL CONTRIBUTIONS.png

@Empuls: Thank you for answering my post. And yes, I´m interested. I prefer communicating via email, so please contact me at rofilm@seznam.cz. Have a wonderful day! Rolf

@Empuls: Thanks for your email ad. I´ll send you some more details about my work (the project and in general) at the weekend. Until then you´ll find some more information about the project on my website at: Water Mainpage_1
Enjoy your time!
Rolf

Back