Thread: Let´s join an international project

Thanks

Let´s join an international project

Sign in to disable this ad
    "TheSound of the Waters of the World"
    Click,learn, decide and unite!
    Water Mainpage_1
    Recordwith whatever you can get your hands on!
    Thankyou!
    Havea great day and a good time!
    Rolf
    Pleaseshare the project in your networks!

Thanks
    Field recordings from every country should be a part of it!
    appeal_2-png
    Have a great day (recording :-) ) and a good time!
    Rolf

Thanks
    We´ve created two Dropbox accounts tomake things easier. You can upload your soundfiles and/orphotographs/video files concerning the project and invite me todownload them.
    One account is: Rolf Kasten,rokast@seznam.cz
    The second one is my wife´s: MarieSteinhauserova, watersoftheworld@seznam.cz
    Have a great day and a good time!
    Rolfwater_1-png

Thanks

File transfer "The Sound of the Waters of the World"

No account needed.
    Just to answer a frequent questionconcerning our project “The Sound of the Waters of the World”,here: file transfer.
    You don´t need a dropbox account tosend me your files. Just tell me your email and I´ll send you a socalled “file request” to your email. Then you can upload yourfiles to my dropbox account. Quite easy. Have a great day and a goodtime!
    water_2-png
    Rolf

Thanks
    Well now, some recordings have alreadyarrived. Thank you all so far. I´ve also found the time to put twovideos online. One from the Czech republich and one from Hannover,Germany (thank you Oliver!). I´m still collecting and will be doingthat for quite a time, before I begin extracting sound and composing.I hope to get recordings from as many places from all over the worldas possible.
    Once again I ask you: Please share thisproject, take part in it and help making it big. It´s more than“only” sound and music. And seriously: don´t care about the“standard” or “quality” of your recording equipment (even ifsome HiFi recordings are appreciated).
    Ok, the two first videos – only togive you a quick impression – I mentrioned above are here:
    https://youtu.be/levYRqmzHq4
    and here:
    https://youtu.be/SjmoWIWI0QI

And the detailed description of thewhole project you find here:
    Water Mainpage_1

Rolf

Thanks
    Just a short information about how ourproject is developing. There are already sounds from the Czechrepublic, from Germany, from Poland, from Italy and from Iceland inthe project so far. Thank you all. Please keep on sharing and tellingaround. We need to cover the whole world! Detailed information about“The Sounds of the Waters of the World” are available at mywebsite: Water Mainpage_1
    Rolfactual-contributions-png

Thanks
    I am interested in working you, here is some of my work to see if you are interested as well and then we can direct message about terms and creative direction. Looking forward to hearing from you as we both expand our brands along with our overall reach.

300FEET | Empuls
    Empuls Stonemaple | Free Listening on SoundCloud
    YouTube

Empuls
    {Stonemaple Music Works}
    {Assassin Camp Promotions}
    {Man Bites Dog Records}

Thanks
    @Empuls: Thank you for answering my post. And yes, I´m interested. I prefer communicating via email, so please contact me at rofilm@seznam.cz. Have a wonderful day! Rolf

Thanks
    Please email me at pulscannonallday@yahoo.com and let me know a little about the concept if you have any and specifics you can put together for me. That would be amazing. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by rofilm View Post
    @Empuls: Thank you for answering my post. And yes, I´m interested. I prefer communicating via email, so please contact me at rofilm@seznam.cz. Have a wonderful day! Rolf
    Empuls
    Stonemaple Music Works

Thanks
    @Empuls: Thanks for your email ad. I´ll send you some more details about my work (the project and in general) at the weekend. Until then you´ll find some more information about the project on my website at: Water Mainpage_1
    Enjoy your time!
    Rolf

Thread Information